Chapter 45 - Merry Snoggletog

Your POV - Y/N

We saw the Snoggletog tree was now decorated and built. Everyone was in the festive mood. Then we rode in and soon there was a memorial grave , next to Mojo's and there we buried him. It was SNoggletog eve and it was the day he died to. I prayed at his grave to come back but my hope died as did every one elses as we finally told them he had fallen. Lots of different tears had wetted the grave on the day he died and the day that was supposed to be of great happiness but no one in the village was happy.

"A great man fallen today , A chief , A father , A protecter , A fighter , A friend", Gobber said as tears fell down his cheeks.

"All that planning , protecting , fighting and running the village it was all for us and we say a great thank you Dad , just for you", I said placing dad's helmet on his grave.

"Stoick the Vast , different from all of us , he has done all this to protect us and feed us and get the better of all us Vikings , there is and there will not be another like your father", Mom said placing his axe down on the grave. SHe put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me close.

It was a long day and then the day past and we woke up to the groans of Toothless on SNoggletog.

"Happy Snoggletog dear", Mom said shaking me fully awake.

"You to", I said getting up and then getting dressed. I ran down stairs ignoring the presents which mom and Toothless where confused about , and I knelt down at Dad's grave.

I pulled out a small present out of my satchel that I had made for him for this day and I placed it on his grave.

"Merry Snoggletog Dad , I hope you like it , I wish you could just stay alive for this day but life is life",I said as one tear drained down my face.

I heard a strong Dad like voice in my head say  ," Merry Snoggletog Y/N , your present is lovely and I will always love you"...