Chapter 6 - Captured And Near death

Your POV- Y/N

I woke up from the daze in a wooden surrounding. I saw a figure moving around anxiously the room. I stood up in pain and looked at the figure. My eyes stopped being blurry and Toothless was running up to me for his usual kisses every morning. I looked around we where not back at the crater. The room was dirty and wood walls surrounding us. The metal bars at one side of the room shown that it was a cage or a capture not a greeting. 

The door swung open and a man walked in. He had war paint on his face and arms. He was armed with 1 crossbow 3 daggers and 1 big sword. "Oh hello then we are doing this now i am Dagger i captured you and your dragon to kill you and send your father to grief. I believe you are trapped no way out no way back in oh your not getting out of this one". He said half laughing all the way. I snarled at him but he simply ignored and kept laughing."Exucution starts tomorrow starting with you", Dagger exclaimed pointing directly at me. I sighed and slouched back down onto Toothless's body where he clasped me in his arms and held me tight as he to understood what was happening.

Woke up bye kisses and Dagger banging on the bars the day was not going to be easy."Here now". I walked over to the bars where he put a rope around my arms so tight i could not move them a bit. Toothless followed me until Dagger clanged the bar door shut right in his face. Toothless was depressing as to his best friend killed right in front of him. I was pushed down into a wooden box with an axe straight above my head ready for what was happening when. Toothless quickly charged up power and shot a plasma blast so hard it burst threw the bars and shot the axe straight to the over side of the room. Toothless jumped threw and clawed me out of the hold up. Then i saw a face watching threw the door. It was not Dagger that was blown threw a hole in the wall it was familiar.

"You were right dear i should have never tried to kill that dragon", the voice said softly.

"dad?", i asked. He walked into the light of the room and i was right dad watched the hole things. He ran to me and hugged me tight. He then looked at Toothless walking over to them slowly. He crouched down on one knee and thanked him for saving me.