Chapter 8 - Valka's Dragon Sanctuary

Your POV- Y/N

We flew and flew over the ocean until my mouth dropped when i saw our destination. My eyes where fixed on an giant icicle den. Valka pointed to an opening at the middle of an icicle. We flew into the opening and it was a underground stone room full of trained dragons lighting up the room with there fire. Valka walked on so we followed. It was a rocky path Toothless  helped me up sometimes to get up. My mouth dropped once again once we walked into an ice shaded dome with tons of dragons flying around a giant alpha dragon.

"That is the Bewilderbeast alpha of all dragons he controlls them all for good reasons", Valka explained to me.I wowed at the amazment of all the dragons. Valka looked at Toothless's injury because of the sanctuary she got alot of injured dragons. Valka got a blinded hobblegrunt and a 1 winged windslicer. I told her about the story of how Toothless saved me from falling of a cliff. 

The sancuatry rumbled and it was not made bye the bewilderbeast inside here. Toothless me and Cloudjumper went to check while mom awed the dragon babies. I went up to a icicle cliff leading outside and saw ships and ships of people and armoured dragons coming straight towards us i ran to warn mom. These people did not seem at all friendly dragons were already shooting the icicle den down. Before i could run and get her she ran and got us. She so what these people were doing and did not want it to happen. We ran and got the bewilderbeast and other dragons on board to fight these people away. I did not want to be part of this but i had to make sure my mom and her dragons were safe. 

I ran back inside with mom the bewilderbeast stood up and blew ice to break a big enough hole for him to get out and fight. I flew beside with Toothless to help the beast fight because it was to heavy to fly.