Chapter 40 - Forgive Me For The Past

Your POV - Y/N

I landed at Berk to see a big crowd of Vikings cheering and saying there greetings.

"Honey your back", MOm said and came and hugged me.

"Y/N Come give papa some sugar", Dad came with his now half white bear hugging me.

I laughed , "Nice to see you but you should thank Eret for saving me".

"Yeah I did do that didn't I", Eret blushed. and rubbed his head.

"Well thank you ma boy for bringing my daughter back safely", Dad patted him hardly on the back  and laughed.

I saw a dark cloaked shadow walk over but his hood was not up he walked close to me and then put his hand on my cheek and threw of his cloak. I looked into his dark eyes in great sadness.

"Get your hand of me now", I pushed Mojo's hand of my cheek.

"Please Y/N I am sorry for what I did in the past and I also brought your dragon back to life, PLease forgive me for what I did in the past", Mojo said one tear fell down his dry cheek and he looked directly at me.

I shook my head and then Toothless pushed his head into my side telling me that I should just forgive him. "Ok I guess I forgive you", I smiled. We laughed and all the dragons came along and started to snuggle us into each other and we laughed more. We went back to the cottage and me and Toothless went up stairs as the others stayed down stairs.

"Did you notice Mojo today , he looked weaker and he coughed a lot like he is close to death", I said to Toothless.

He roared quietly saying he did notice that.

"I think he will survive this week a mean he is on my  dad's side of the family and that side is strong and they fight for survival so yeah I am just being a little bit worried but in the mean time it's bed time, good night Toothless", I turned the lamp of and I snuggled into bed.

I had a strange dream of a strange dragon that shot someone with a beard and helmet that carried an axe but I never knew what it meant...