Stronger- Thomas Imagine

This was it. It was your time to shine. You were going to hand-in-hand combat Thomas, your ex.

He broke your heart but you also broke his. It all happened when he got trapped in the Maze because he ran in again for more clues about going out. You sat by the doors all night, waiting to see if he was alive. When he got back he ignored you and went straight to Teresa.

He said he didn't see you, to which you replied that you weren't going to see him again. You broke up with him because he did stuff that you didn't want him to do, all the time.

It angered you. And enough was enough.

"Thomas and Y/N, your up!" Alby shouted out.

You smirked, your best friend, Gally let out a chuckle. He gave you a pat on your back. "Beat his sorry butt."

"I will." You looked at him.

"Oh, I know you will, but don't go easy on him." He gave you a little push towards the area where you were fighting at.

"Thomas," You looked him in the eye, "Don't go easy on me. I am not a baby."

"Wasn't planning on it." He smirked in return. "Being honest, I thought you were going to come running back to me."

"Please," You responded, "that is the other way around."

"Ready!.. Get Set!... Fight!" Alby shouted, waving a flag between you two. Since you were smaller, you were faster. You gave a punch to the neck. His hands were no longer blocking. You punched his gut, you went in for another punch. He caught your fist. He twisted it.

"So, you are over me?" He asked. You swung you other hand into his elbow crease. Making his arm crack but it wasn't injured.

"Definitely," You punched his nose, his nose now bleeding. "Feel good? 'Cause it feels good to be single."

His legs swiped your feet off the ground. You went crashing down, your head hit the ground. You let out a groan. You went to stand up but Thomas kicked your side.

You swipe Thomas off his feet. He crashes down, he scrambles to get up but you straddle his waist. You punch his face. His eye was black, his cheek has a bruise and his lip is busted.

Thomas smirks and flipped you over. He looked you in the eyes.

"I missed you." He murmured to you.

You actually smile for real, unlike the fake smiles and stuff you had on earlier. "Good," and you kiss his lips.

The Gladers erupt in cheers. When you pull away you see Newt and Gally high-fiving.

"I knew it!" Gally shouted, "You weren't over him!"