Request- Thomas Imagine

For   

You were waiting for the campfire. All day you would see many people walking around setting up for it. These were the only days that you guys were allowed to slack off as long as you got what you needed to that day. It wasn't too long until the bonfire actually started. Everyone was gathered around.

Gally and a bunch of people were doing their wrestling/fighting thing. You never tried it because Newt and Thomas wouldn't let you. You understood why. Newt, Thomas, and Minho were sitting in front of a log talking when you walked up.

All three of them were your friends, in fact, you've all been friends, basically, since you go there. Thomas understood how you felt and Newt was a nice guy. Minho, however, was flirting with you. Until one day he wasn't. Newt predicted it was because Thomas talked to him but you never found out.

You were carrying your third glass of Gally's drink. Of course you knew it wasn't a good idea, but today was a freeloading day so you decided why not. "Hey boys," you said and carried the 's' out longer than you originally planned to.

"Are you drunk?" Newt asked you.

"I t-think so..." You trailed off and thought about it.

Minho got up and grabbed Newt. "We've got somewhere else we could be, right Newt?"

"Y-yeah, we've got to attend to the-" Newt was interrupted by Minho.

"The Gardens, yup, the gardens. Bye guys!"

The both walked off, Minho still holding onto Newt's shirt. You didn't care what they were doing and looked over at Thomas. "Did you know you're very handsome? I mean, you've got amazing ears." You sat down in his lap, not thinking much of it. You would never have done anything like this or close to it if you weren't drunk. In fact, there's a chance you wouldn't even had walked over there, but you did.

"Uhhhh...Thanks? You've got good ears too."

"My ears definitely aren't as good as yours though." You murmured, gently outlining his ear with you finger.

Thomas shudder, if you've never had your ear outlined, he doesn't recommend it because it feels really weird. His hand went to gently grab yours when her attention shifted.

"Your fingers are amazing too, they're super smooth and soft."

"My hands are calloused." You looked at him confused when he said that. You didn't think that and you didn't even want to know why he thought that.

"No, they're smooth, soft and handsome."

Thomas couldn't help but blush. He knew that if Minho was here that he'd end up laughing to death. This wasn't how he expected you to have a conversation with him.

"Well, what about you?" He asked, "You've got amazing hands. Look they fit perfectly in mine and they're a lot smoother than yours."

"That's because I use lotion." You nodded your head, not realizing how ridiculous the situation is. You moved your hand to get another sip when he pulled it away.

"Nope, you're done drinking this. Come on, let's go get you something else to drink, yeah?" He asked you and you nodded. He proceeded to lift you up and carry you to the kitchen. You wrapped your arms around his neck happily with a grin on your face.

"Will you cuddle with me tonight?"

"I'll cuddle with you, but only cuddling, okay?"

"Okay." You murmured happily.

-------------------

There you go, another one done. I'm still working on several others but I'm hoping that I'll have them up soon. Don't quote me because it could be another week, probably not but still.