Teach Me To Fight- Gally

"Teach me to fight!" You shouted at him.

"No!" Gally responded yelling so the whole Glade could hear.

"Why not!"

"You are a girl!" The sexist pig yelled. "They shouldn't fight! That's a man's job!"

"How can I prove to you that I can be 'manly' enough to fight?" You emphasis the manly part.

"Nothing! There is no shucking way that I am going to teach a girl to fight!" You storm away from him. Off to Chuck.

It was dinner and the runners were back. Thomas comes and sits beside you and Chuck.

"It isn't fair!" You said, outraged. "He is a sexist piece of klunk!"

"Who is?"

"Gally," you say looking at Thomas. "He doesn't think that I can fight."

"Why not?" Chuck asked, "You are pretty beast."

You let out a chuckle. "I know, I am. I would be even better if I could fight."

"I could get Minho to teach you to fight." You let out a bitter laugh at Thomas's suggestion.

"No, shucking way!"

"Why not!?"

"That shank hates me and I hate him."

"That isn't true!"

"Sure, if that's what bakes your potato." You responded to him, rolling your eyes.

"I don't think that is the actual reason why." Chuck concluded.

"Why do you think that?" You knew the actual reason. He was the best fighter.

"You just like him."

You spit out my water onto Thomas's face. His face looked of pure disgust. "That is disgusting," he said, wiping his face.

"I do not." You replied, laughing at Thomas.

"Then, why are you blushing?"

"It is pretty hot in here." Thomas told Chuck.

Chuck shook his head again.

You walked to Gally, again. "Teach me to fight."

"No." He said, not looking up.

"let's make a deal." You decided. "How 'bout you teach me to fight and in return I do something for you."

He looks up and seems to be considering it. "Deal, but you owe me a kiss."

"Okay, let's get started."

"I get a kiss first." So you kissed him.

He had taught you to fight, almost good enough to beat him. There was a problem. He didn't teach you to fight against love. You fell for him, harder than you fell after tripping over the rug.

"You like him!" Chuck shouted for everyone to hear. "You like him!"

"I do not!" You blushed.

"Yes, you do!"

"I don't!"

"You do!"

Newt comes over and rushes Chuck to do some 'bloody' work. Newt looks at you.

"Do you like Gally?"

"I don't want to." You murmured quietly.

"But you do."

"I do."

"You like me?" Gally asked walking up.

You put your face in your hands. This was embarrassing.

"Don't worry, I like you too."

Newt walked away, awkwardly, whispering "Bloody shanks in love."

"You didn't teach me to fight this feeling." You told him.

"I didn't know how to. Anyway, it'll pay off when you fall for me." He smirked at you. Oh, my.