Request- Newt Imagine

For soph0408

You were walking around the Glade. This wasn't very unnatural for you. Your job didn't always cover the entire day and once you were done you liked to take walks around the area to let your mind drift. It's also a good way to come up with something you could do once you get out of the Glade. 

Right now, you just wanted Newt to be your boyfriend and make dreams based off of that. That seems sort of cliche but what else are you going to do in the Glade? Imagination seems to be the best way to go and that's where it tended to wonder. 

You were bordering the edge of the Deadheads, about to walk out of them. You heard Newt's and Thomas's voice. They both sounded sort of frustrated. "Hey, man, lay off. She doesn't actually like you." 

It was obvious who they were talking about. There was only one girl in the Glade. You. If they were talking about you then you deserve to know, right? 

"Dude, you don't know that, Tommy. I'm going to ask her out." 

A blush decorated your face and you had no idea what even to say about it. What was there really to do about it besides that. You instantly rushed off. They were still fighting over you and what they were going to do, but either way, Newt might ask you out! 

It was dinner time and you were sitting by yourself for a while before Newt sat down and smiled at you. "Hey, I know this is abrupt but will you  go out with me?" 

"Yes," You grinned and nodded before leaning in and kissing his cheek. 

---------------------------

Sorry that it's shit, to be honest. After I finish the recent requests I'm closing the requests. Also sorry that it's short.