The Phoenix- Minho Imagine

This takes place in the Death Cure. 

----------------------------------------------------

You were on a mission for two years now. You haven't returned since. You spoke to Headquarters every once in a while. They had already escaped the maze, now you had to help them escape WICKED. WICKED thought that you were going to 'help' with the guards with Janson. You were going to help them leave and escape. Brenda had told them about you, only to Thomas. That you were going to help. 

Brenda talked to you about who would be the best to try to escape with. She told you about Thomas, Newt and Minho, they had refused to get their memories back. Smart kids. 

You were loading up on supplies. You were wearing your special weapon pants, they could fit two guns, two daggers and a set of throwing knifes. You had more in your shoes, the was all that you could hold. You went to the weapon room. You grabbed your launchers, you weren't supposed to have a gun. You looked around and then grabbed another one. 

You walk into the auditorium. "Janson, already torturing them?" 

He rolls his eyes. "You are late." He looks at him watch. "Why aren't you in uniform?" 

"When have I followed the rules?" 

The boys look at you curiously. "Where are the other guards?" 

"They should be here shortly." 

"And I am the late one." You tell him. 

Janson looks at you. "They've been looking for you." 

"Now you are searching my stuff." You had a lot of secret stuff in your room. 

He shakes his head, "We looked on the camera. Why do you have all of those weapons?" 

You look at your watch. "Thomas," You look at him. "How about you first?" 

Brenda's orders, "You are in a hurry." Janson notes. "Thomas, go on in." 

Janson follows him in. You look at the boys. You pull a knife out of your pants. "Here." You hand one to each. "

Then all hell breaks loose. 

-----------------------------------------------------

You sit on the berg by yourself, Minho comes out of the room. His eyes are red and puffy. 

"Hey, are you okay?" You ask him. 

"No," You look at him surprised. 

"Don't look so surprised." He looks down. 

You walk over to him and give him a hug. "What's wrong?"

He doesn't say anything. You two were always there for each other. You comforted each other as friends. You had nightmares and so did he. It was all better when the other person was there. He didn't need to tell you, you pulled away. You go make him some coffee. You come back out and hand him his coffee. 

He sits down, "Why didn't you wake me up?" 

He didn't have to ask, "Same as last time. What about you?"

He doesn't say anything, so you go over and sit in his lap. "I don't want to talk about it, (Y/N)." 

You nod your head. You two just sit there holding each other. You close your eyes and fall asleep peacefully. 

-------------------------

You stabbed Janson, multiple times and it was in your dreams. Sadly, it wasn't in the worst dreams, but the better. You and Minho were in Paradise, with Thomas, Brenda and Jorge. 

Minho walked over to you, "I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" It wasn't romantic in the slightest but you agree. 

-----------------------

Five Years Later

You grab a paper, 'You broke our spirits.' You write to WICKED and then send it back to them. Right Arm remembers you as the Phoenix. Minho remembers you as his wife and most as a friend. 

Minho died last year on a run and you are going to die to on this run, you can feel it. 

So, you ran. A wolf attacked and you died. 

That was the rise and the fall of the Phoenix. Her love was a flaming passion that she passed to her kids.

-----------------------------------

I liked doing this imagine, I also made one at the right time.