Thomas Imagine for brive2002

This is a Thomas request for brive2002. I hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------

I have been the Greenie for two weeks and there was this guy who wouldn't stop flirting with me.

"Hey! Briceida! Wait up!" Ben yells after me. I continue to walk but at a faster pace. He caught up with me, sadly.

"My favorite letter in the alphabet are U R A Q T." I roll my eyes but that doesn't stop him from continuing. "Are your hands feeling heavy?"

"No." I interrupt his next cheesy pick up line. Instead of listening to me, he continues.

"Cause I can hold them for you."

"I'll pass." I am trying to be smart and ignore his flirtiness. Instead he grabs my hand in his, even though his hand is soft, I don't like it, "Back off." I push him slightly.

"Your lips look lonely-"

"Go away!" I shout at him. I look around but not many people seem to notice.

"Would they like to meet mine?"

"N-" I never finished my sentence. He slams his lips on mine. I scream out but his lips silent it.

When he pulls back, "Want some more?" I try to say no but he doesn't allow it. I start to scream. Suddenly he is off me.

"She said back off." Thomas says to to my rescue. Ben backs away slowly from the Runner.

"Thanks, Thomas." I blush, I liked him when he first ran in the doors.

"Its nothing." He shrugs it off.

I shake my head in denial, "No, it isn't."

That was the start of Thomas's and I's friendship but unfortunately it wasn't over to Ben.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ben decides to use a different approach. Instead of forcing it, he is trying to ease his way in. Thomas and I have gradually getting closer. "So we were running," Thomas says, as we are sitting in the Med-Jack hut. He is getting his head bandaged up by me. "Then, all the sudden, I ran into the wall. Literally, I wasn't paying attention and bam!"

"Why weren't you paying attention?" I ask him. He looks like he blushes a little bit but I choose to ignore it.

"I was- I was." I finish bandaging him up. He gets up and leaves. I sit there pondering over what in the world just happened. I get up and go to the bathroom. (A/N: not giving details)

When I came back there was flowers sitting there. I roll my eyes and read the note.

Sorry I was out in hurry,

I really felt the need to scurry,

I hope this poem makes you happy,

I'm sorry but it might be sappy.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I'll never love someone,

As much as I love you.

I smile when I finish the rest.

Love,

Thomas.

I run out to Thomas, who is talking to Newt. "So-"

"Thomas," I grin, "We need to talk."

He tells Newt something before walking away with me.

"What?"

I say nothing, I just slam my lips onto his. "I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it.