Request- Newt Imagine

For @fandomgirlfr0mhell

You knew exactly how Newt was going to react to this. It always happened, but that's why you did it. You weren't trying to be needy of his attention but when your boyfriend looks like that, there's no reason why you wouldn't want all the attention you could get him. That's why you were flirting with Thomas. He was oblivious and one of Newt's close mates. 

Normally you would switch it up. It started with you and Minho but Minho got way into the acting and that's why you stopped going and attempting something like that. It's not exactly the best thing when you don't actually want something like that from someone besides Newt. 

Newt glanced over at you and Thomas. He watched from a small distance to see what was happening when you laughed and placed a hand on him. That's why he ended up drawing the line. He walked over quickly to you both. He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you into a deep kiss. 

You smiled into the kiss and kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck and closing your eyes as he didn't end up breaking the kiss until you were almost out of breath completely. It was a good thing that he did stop as he noticed Thomas walk away. 

"What was that for?" You asked, pretending to be innocent. 

It seemed to have worked. "I just felt like I needed to do that. It's been a while." It was this morning. You were smirking. 

"Maybe you should do it more often." You giggled before walking away and started to report back to your job for a little bit before you felt Newt's gaze on you again and you started flirting with Gally who was all red as he stood there. 

Newt took this as another sign. He walked over to you, wrapping an arm around your waist. The arm around your waist was comforting. He laid his head on yours and you smiled as the sent of your boyfriend took over your sense. Gally rolled his eyes for a moment before going back to his current project which was making repairs for multiple buildings because they weren't in the best shape as of recently. 

You turn around in Newt's arms and wrap yours around him as well. "Hey, so you sure it's just that you felt like we weren't doing for a long time?" You teased him as he blushed. 

"We haven't!" He said in attempts to defend himself and not have to say that he was indeed guilty. 

"Don't worry," You smirked about it and decided to finally confess your 'master' plan and how it indeed ended up working out in your favor. "I may or may not have been purposely flirting so you'd come and give me attention." 

He rose an eyebrow. "Maybe I should start giving you special attention." 

"Newt!" You playfully shouted and slapped his arm.

------------------------

As always, this note explains how sorry I am about this being late. I'm going to start editing this.  

Question: would any of you read a book if I posted it on this account?