Newt Imagine for Newtie_my_Cutie

This was requested by Newtie_my_Cutie.

I sit in the Deadheads crying my eyeballs out. My dark hair covering my face. My arms are wrapped my legs. I keep think about what just happened. Everyone has went to bed.

I rush up to Newt, my best friend. "Guess what."

"What?"

"Minho is going to let me train to be a runner!" I jump up and down.

"No."

I cock my head in confusion. "No?"

"No."

"To what?"

"You are not being a runner."

"I am training to be one!"

"Nope. That is false hope."

I glare at him.

"You aren't my mom!" I shout, "You don't tell me what to do!"

"I am second-in-command! I can tell you and Minho that this won't happen!"

Tears gathered in my eyes. "Don't you want me to be happy?"

Something flashed across his face. I thought it was agreement. I start to cry. I can't believe him.

He looks a little sad and upset. He actually he looks hurt. "I thought I loved you and that you loved me but I guess not because here you are!"

"I am trying to protect you!"

"From what? Grievers?"

"Yeah and-"

"No, you don't need to protect me!"

"Yes, I do! You just a small little girl who is barely 5 feet!" He yells, "You don't stand a chance against a griever! You a tiny, little girl!"

I look at him with tears streaming down my face, I choke out a sob. "Your a lousy best friend!"

I run, faster than ever, into the Deadheads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person P.O.V

Newt sits there, looking at the ceiling. He did this because he loves Cassie. She just didn't understand. He was worried sick because her hammock is beside him. She wasn't there. She should've been there three hours ago. He got up.

He quickly and quietly navigated his way through sleeping boys. He was going to look for Cassie in the Deadheads. When it was pitch black out.

He found her ten minutes later. She was still crying over him. The sight of her being this broken, broke his heart.

He went to her, he sat down beside. He pulled her into his side. Her face in his chest. She responded to the comfort instantly, inhaling his scent.

"I can't believe you!" She yelled, pulling back. She grasped his shirt in clenched fists. She pounded on his chest. "I am in love with you! Then you go and, and , and-"

She trailed off. "I am in love with you." Newt told her, "I am so sorry." He slammed his lips to hers. She kissed him back. This was the most passionate kiss she had ever had. Or at least that she could remember.

"If you do become a runner, please, always be with Tommy or Minho is with you at all times."

Cassie smiled at him. "Okay." She then paused, "What does this make us?"

"Well," Newt smiled. He got down on one knee. "Will you, Cassie, be my girlfriend?"

"I would be honored." Cassie giggled.

Newt grabbed her hand, he hesitated. Cassie grabbed his hand, so they were holding hands. He looks down at their intertwined hands. He smiled as the walked out of the Deadheads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it!