(AU) Cop Car- Minho Imagine

I have always wanted an imagine of this song! I think on a few I put I instead of you. Sorry!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Minho came and picked you up. You went to the airport. You sat in the tailgate of his truck, you both had your hands behind your head. "Minho, this is amazing." You tell your best friend. 

The planes took off at random times but it was beautiful. All the sudden, cops pulled up. 

"What're you guys doing here?" One asks. "This is private property." 

They put you guys in handcuffs. Minho looks at you, "You dad will kill me." He whispers quietly. Your father isn't very fond of Minho. 'I don't regret it, though.' Minho thought.  

The blue lights shined bright as could be, he looks into your eyes. You look at him with a special glint in your eye, a smile on your face. 

"We should run for it." You whisper to him. 

He gave you a look, the look that said you were crazier than you looked. He shook his head, the cops came back and put in the back of the cop car. Minho looks at you with love in his eyes. 

You were too innocent and oblivious to even notice. 

"You should really let us go." You bat your eyelashes. 

"No." The one tells you. You sit back, grossing your arms over your chest. 

The one starts to smoke a cigarette. "Can I have a light?" You ask even though you didn't smoke. Minho let out a laugh. The guy slammed the door, while you to laughed. 

The cops dove you to the jail house area. They got you out of the car and brought you inside. "Do you have anyone to call?" 

"I am eighteen, my parents and nobody we know lives in state. We'll have to wait for the 24 hour thingy to wait up." Minho tells them. 

The continue to bring you inside. The put you in a tiny jail cell. You were locked in tight. They sat down, taking their time but you didn't care. 

You guys sat really close, talking and laughing. Even if you had nothing to talk about, it wasn't awkward. 

"I am in love with you." He blurts out quickly. 

You look at him in shock. "What?" 

"I am in love with you." He turns his head away from you. 

You kiss his cheek. "Awww..." You coo. "That's so sweet." 

He doesn't respond. "But its a good thing because I am in love with you too." 

His head whips around. "Really?"

I kiss his lips. "Yeah, really." 

------------------------------------------

Sorry if that was short, I needed to complete this imagine. I have Newt Imagine coming up but it is going to be a sad one because those ones are easier to write. Requests are still open! I am going to do ten facts about me when I either get 600 views or 200 votes but thanks for all of the ones that I have! :)