Request- Thomas Imagine

For 

You were the first girl for a while now. Everyone was slightly shocked when you first got here, but later they ended up accepting it. Most of the boys followed the rules that Alby had made to help protect you. Mainly because they haven't seen a girl in forever and his didn't know how they would react. Then there were some boys who thought you were there to ruin their way of life, which clearly didn't seem to be the case.

You were working with Newt in the gardens because they needed an extra hand. Besides, the fields weren't that  bad besides the beating sun which would occasionally be too much and you had to take a break. You heard the dinner call, the call Frypan made once he was finished cooking.

Normally he finished at five. You looked over at Newt because he had a watch whereas the other boys didn't have one. "Hey, what time is it?"

"It's five, like usual. Why?"

"Thomas, he's still in the maze."

Newt took this as an opportunity to tease you. He knew exactly how you felt for Thomas even though you wouldn't gather the guts to go and admit it to him or to his face. "Have you been watching the Doors just to see when he'd get back?"

"No...yeah, but that's besides the point Newt. The walls close in an hour." He could sense the panic in your voice. "Less than that now."

"Don't worry about it, he'll be back soon. No need to fret. He probably took a wrong turn and is coming back now." Newt's advice wasn't any help to you. You were still upset about it. He could've gotten lost and then what would've happened? What would you have done? He meant a lot to you. He's your best friend and your crush.

You walked over to the door instead of going to get food. You sat in front of the entrance. You probably should've went to get food, but you didn't care and just sat there waiting instead.

Chuck walked up with two plates of food, handing one to you. He sat down beside you. "Waiting for Thomas?"

"Yep, do you know what time it is?"

"No, afraid not, but I'm guessing close to closing time because Newt is walking over here." He looked back and then you did as well. Newt was walking towards you. Clearly doing his best to hide his panic, he started to talk about the time. Really it was more of a ramble than an actual talk.

It wasn't too long when you heard the clank and you saw Thomas limping towards the doors. He needed help. He was super close, but his right leg was dragging. Your body reacted before your brain did and you rushed in, placing your arm around his shoulder to help. You helped him limp faster back into the Glade.

Luckily you were both safe. The only thing that happened to you was that your shirt ripped from the Doors snagging it when shutting. Newt rushed over to you. He was angry about you running in, but there wasn't much he could do because Thomas needed medical attention.

It was the next day when you went to check on Thomas. Word was that he ended up breaking his leg somehow and it didn't help that he continued to move on it afterwards.

"Hey," You said as you walked into the room.

"Hey," He smiled at you and gestured for you to sit down. "I wanted to thank you for that. I don't think I would've made it if you didn't do that. Newt told me I should say thanks to you and your worrying. Apparently you were the only one who realized it. I have a special way to thank you."

"Oh, yeah? How so?"

"Come 'ere and I'll show you." You walked close to him and he wrapped an arm around you waist before lifting you into the cot he was as well. "If you don't mind, can I kiss you?"

"I don't know can you." You teased him and he just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, go ahead."

He leaned up and started to kiss you. You would be lying if you said this was so far the best day you've ever had in the Glade, and that was just the beginning.

-----------------------

I apologize for anyone who's been waiting forever for their request. I am struggling a little bit right now and actually have a full list. I'll note when I've posted them all and if I forgot yours then you just remessage me the request and I'll gladly fix my mistake.

Thankfully I've got a few study halls this week and I'll be trying to catch up on them then. Also, I'd like to thank you all for reading and commenting on this story. Like you guys are super amazing and I love you all.