Remember Me- Gally Imagine

You walk down the hall, you had a month to spend with your boyfriend. You go to his door. You bang your fist against it. You do your guys' special knock.
"Come in!"
You open the door slowly. You see him playing video games; shirtless. You smirk, "Where is your shirt?"
He looks at you, smile and turns around. "They are all dirty."
"Good enough reason for me." You didn't care because he had muscles. It was evident and his warm skin was against you, when you cuddle.
You go sit down beside me. He wraps his arm around you and pauses the game.
"(Y/N), I have something to say."
You look at him worried, you have been dating for at least two years by now. You hope he wasn't going to break up with you.
"W-what is it?"
He looks at you. He is hesitant, "Gally, what is it?"
He looks you in the eye. He grabs your hand, rubbing soothing circles in it.
"I've been thinking." This isn't a good start. "We have been spending a lot of time together." You felt like you could predicate the next words. "I really," he pauses. "My heart thumps when I see you and when I see other girls. I don't look at them like I used to. I think I am-" he stops. "I think I am in love with you."
You stare at him, this definitely isn't a break up. This is way more than that.
"(Y/N)?"
"I think I am in love with you too!" You blurt out.
------------------
It was time.
You and Gally had to say goodbye. You hug him, holding onto him. Tight.
"I love you." He tells you.
"I love you too." You kiss him. Some one comes and pulls you to apart.
"I am going to miss you!" He yells at you.
"I'm going to miss you!" You shout to him. You start to cry. You never actually imagined this day happening.
"Remember me, Gally!" You yell, "Promise me!"
"I promise as long as you remember me!"
"I will!"
And with that Gally was sent into the maze
---------------------------
Sorry it is a short imagine, I think that I might make an RP book.