-Meeting His Parents Pt. 2-

Thomas-

As far as you were concerned, nothing could go wrong for you now. You had the perfect science project that actually worked. You checked it to double check. You didn't want to end up with a bust science project. It's sad for you to admit that this wouldn't be the first time that that ended up happening to you.

The only problem was Thomas running late. He walked over with two people. His parents were with him.

"Mom, dad, this is (Y/N)." He pointed to you. You put on one of your most professional faces and acts.

"Hello, ma'am and sir." You told them, shaking their hands. When your hand went to your side, he grabbed it gently.

"They aren't going to judge you, you don't need to act professional." He knew how you were. "They are normal parents, they don't just own some bug lab."

His parents owned a place that you wanted to go to after school to intern for. Whether for the summer or not, you wanted to.

You smiled and began to get ready for whatever was going to happen next.

"(Y/N), if you don't have anything to do after this and your parents approve. Would you like to come out with us?" You nodded your head because that'd make meeting them a lot easier.

Newt-

You and Newt had planned this one forever. You hadn't met his parents yet, and decided that now would be the greatest time to actually start and try to. It was a big and planned event.

You had the restaurant and the outfit picked out. In your head, nothing could've went wrong due to the planning. Newt would pick you up with his parents.

When the car got there, you went out but tripped over your heels. It made you look like a total klutz. You blushed and got in the car. He held open the car door when you got in and you thanked him for that. When you got to the restaurant you had friendly conversations. You talked about the future, but it became slightly awkward.

"So, have you and Newt done 'it'?" This question made you blush as the conversations continued. You ended the night on a pleasant note. You couldn't wait to hang with them more.   

Minho-

He insisted, he knew your dad. He didn't know your mom. He thought they were divorced and you simply never saw her because of custody.

You pulled your car into the parking lot. You didn't look at his face. You just grabbed the door handle and hopped out. It was dark and cloudy. You started to walk off towards the grave. You knew that he knew by then, the sign said cemetery.

"She's in the back." You told him. You could feel him behind you, you had tears in your eyes. You walked all the way over to the tombstone. You read it again for the millionth time.

"Hey mom. I brought my boyfriend, Minho, I told you about him." You started to cry, missing her way too much. "He wanted to meet you, and he wouldn't shut up about how excited he was. I'm not sure this is what he expected though. I'll let him talk now." You moved out of the way, he sat down beside you. His arm wrapped around your shoulder.

"Hello. I'm Minho, like she said. It's nice to finally meet you and talk to you. She told me you were beautiful." He paused when you let out a sob. "That was when I asked where she got her eyes. That was our second date."

You smiled at the fact that he remembered. "Your daughter is amazing. I don't know how long you were here to raise her, but she's magnificent."

"She beautiful and charming and the list goes on." You let out a sob and he pulled you to his chest. He didn't stop talking. He told her all about your tons of dates. In detail to falling in the mud and several kisses. He finally began go finish it off.

"I love her though. When I think of being happy, I think of us together. My future involved her and I. When I'm sad she holds me until I'm happy. When I'm mad she calms me. When I'm nervous, she holds my hand. She always there, and I don't know if you'll answer or approve, but one day I'll marry her. If she says yes, and there'll be a spot for you. I'll see you in a bit, I'm going to go help your daughter and her crying self."

Gally- Gally got you into wrestling. That's why he got dragged to the wrestling match. Which you wanted to cancel when you found out his dad was coming. It was just a local match so you didn't know anyone and there wasn't many people. You thought that that would be a plus. You decided not to cancel because it would be rude, and this was one of the only ones the town had.

"Hurry, Gally, come on!" You grabbed his arm and start to drag him. He held his ground before reminding you his dad was going to be there soon.

"We've got to wait for him. I told him we'd meet him by the door." You rolled your eyes but nodded.

His dad showed up. He looked exactly like him. "Hello, Gally and (Y/N)."

You looked at him in confusion. "How do you know my name?" You asked, you've never met him before.

"Gally talks about you all the time, and the pictures of you he has hung up in his room. Not all of them considered appropriate." You blushed and hit Gally's chest.

"What? You looked amazing in that-"

"Stop." You glared at him. "Let's go get our seats. Don't talk to me Gally if you aren't apologizing."

Chuck-

You and Chuck had just finished performing in front of everyone. It was a band concert. You two were done putting things away: instruments, chairs and stands. You walked out of the band room holding his hand. His grandparents came up to you two.

"You must be (Y/N)." His grandmother said, reaching her hand out for you to shake. You shook hers and her husband's hand while nodding you head.

"Chuck talks about you a lot." They smiled, and you looked over at him. He was blushing a light pink shade.

"Hopefully good things." You racked your mind for things he could've said wrong. All Chuck did was squeeze your hand to stop it so you weren't upset about anything you didn't need to be.

"They are, he was right about how beautiful you are." His grandmother told you. "He said that-"

"Grandma!" Chuck blushed a dark red now. "That's enough."

"He's been treating you right, hasn't he?" His grandfather asked.

"I couldn't ask for anyone better." You smiled at them, they seemed like great grandparents. You could see some resemblance between Chuck and his grandparents. It just so happened that's you were so caught up in talking that you didn't realize that you never caught their names.

---------------------
I'm going to be doing one hundred chapters and then I'm going to be done with this book.