Chapter 9 The Trip

Daphne's ( POV )

* Yawn* I woke up last night to the sound of screaming. Sydney had a dream of this cloaked figure of darkness, bla bla bla. It was actually really scary. Like it could actually happen. She says she woke up and actually saw it. It grabbed her and that's when she started to scream. She has a high fever now and I'm going to town to get some medicine. Since we live in the mountains the towns actually really far away. At least a 3 day trip. I pack up Winter and we set off. I made a whiteish blue cloak to wear. Its really pretty! Also Madeline and I went back to the cave and found "spells". ( Listed below) We were feeling experimental and wanted to try one out, so we made: ♏♌♉♐♍ ♉♊ ➿♐♈ ➰♓♋♈♎ . Ancient language for Spell of the Seeing Eye. It means people can see us. It lasts mmm maybe 24 hours. In my satchel I have one of those, food, water, and a list of things we need.

SYDNEY'S ( POV)

I'm so hot. But I can't take off my long sleeve shirt. Because I don't want any one to see my ar.... I haven't seen Daphne all day. "Madeline!"
" Ya."
" Were is Daphne."
MADELINE'S (POV)

If I tell her se will freak out again. Aaaaaaaaaa what do I say? " Ummm she's out side ."

" Can u get her."
" Shoot. Aaaaaaaaa no."
" Madeline, I know that face. Were is she?"
" I told you out side."
" Alright. Ahhhhhh."
" Are you alright?"
" Ya its just my head."
" I know just rest. Daphne will be back with medicine soo...n Shoot."
" WHAT!"

DAPHNE'S (POV)

Well time too set up camp Winter. I set up camp and cook something over the fire. That's when I here Winter scream. I run over to her and there's blood everywhere.

Well I gave you another cliff hanger. 😆 The Items for the spell is n

in the next chapter.