Chapter 10 At the Vet

So I was riding in a helicopter. "O my we are so high." I said felling nauseous. We arrived at the vet a few minuets later. "Plz take good care of her."

"Don't worry. We will."

I went to the front desk. " Hello how long until I can come get Winter?"

" Well I guess you could come in maybe 24 h."

" Ok." I say and walk out. Oh no she won't be visible for that long. Ill have to make another "spell". So I go to the down town stores and get the stuff I need. A glass bottle, and a wispen flower. I went and got a tear from a blind man and made a snow flake. Now to wait. While I was waiting I mixed the other ingredients.Finlay the moon came up. I put the bottle on the bottom of the moon,and a couple drops seeped in. "Yes!" I had done it. I poured one drop of the moon into the mixture. Right then a person walked through me. " OH NO, I have to get this to Winter!" I finished mixing it rite when I got to the Pet Hospital. I snuck in unnoticed. Wait I'm invisible I can do what I want. So I walked through the halls like a swagger person. YA! Ok I'm at the surgery room. Winter... I see the name on a door. I walk in. There she is I creep over to her and pour the potion down her throat. The Doctors start working on her again like nothing happened. Hmmm, weird, well. I walked back out and then drank the second bottle I made for myself. And I became visible again. "OH! I almost forgot! I have to get medicine for Sid." So I went to the store and bought some high fever-reducer medicine and everything else I needed. Finally it was time to get Winter. As I was walking over there I get a call. Its Madeline.
" Hey Daph, You coming back soon?"
" No it will be at least 2 days."
" Why?"
" Well its a long story but someone screwed up Winters leg and she needed a helicopter to come get her and take her to the hospital. She needed surgery, so I had to make 2 more visibility spells. Now I'm just going to get her. She probably cant walk so I'm going to ask for a ride. So late tomorrow is around the time ill get home."
" K, sounds good."
" Alright see you then."
" Bye."
So I came to the front desk of the vet.
" Hi I'm here to get Winter."
" Well um..." " Ya can I get a helicopter ride up to the mountains?" I said as I got out money from my bag.
" Sure but..."
" Thanks."
" Ya... but... you see... um... Winter... kind of...well she...( bites her lip)...