Chapter 2: Mommy Will Not Share Cooties With You

I nodded at Sein to follow me outside to my car but instead he grabbed my hand and started dragging towards opposite direction.

"You are not trying to abduct me, are you?"I asked with a suspicious tone. He just chuckled in amusement and dragged me till we reached a shining Mercedes. After seeing the model my mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"Close your mouth mam, we don't want you to catch flies in your mouth, do we?" he whispered in my ear noticing my eyes which were still wide in amazement, size of saucers actually. I turned towards him and glared darkly with accusing eyes.

"You have a filthy rich car and you still want to join as an assistant chef in a small cafe?" I narrowed my eyes at him placing my hands on my hips.

He sighed and leaned towards me reaching my height and now we are just centimetres apart making my breath hitch in my throat. "I just wanted to experience how it would be to work in a small cafe."

He then stood up straight and shrugged as if its no big deal. And I was breathing rapidly to calm myself as all that time his breath was fanning my face and my stomach was flipping continuously.

"Now shall we go?" he asked my raising his eyebrows for which I merely nodded and bent my head down in embarrassment.

We both hopped into his car and he started making his way to kindergarten. "Wait, how do you know the route to school?" I asked him.

"My nephew goes there, I have to pick him up too. That is the reason why I wanted to accompany you." My face has shown a little disappointment. I don't know why. I just assumed that he wanted to come with me because-I never have thought about it actually.

I just made an 'o' with my mouth and turned towards the direction of window. Then again 'how does he know about which school it is?'

"How do you know my son goes there?" I asked him again.

"Uh that, Marshall said me about your son's school."he said glancing towards me and then turning back to road again. I turned back my head towards window again.

Marshall is none other than Mr. Martinez. Oh so Marshall said everything to him. How dare that old man. And how come Sein is calling Marshall on first name basis, after all he is just a new employee.

"Marshall is my uncle actually." Sein said grabbing my attention. Hearing those words I whipped my head so fast that I am surprised, my neck is still fine.

"Did I wonder out loud?" I queried him smiling weirdly. He nodded rigorously with one of his own weird smiles and turned in the front to avoid accidents. I embarrassed myself in front of a gorgeous person two times today.

"You think I am gorgeous huh?" he smirked not looking at me. I mentally face-palmed saying 'nope'.

"What ever you say amor" he said in his spanish accent making butterflies come to their life in my stomach. Amor is spanish word for love. I just pretended to not know the meaning of the word and kept my mouth shut for the rest of the ride to avoid further embarrassment on my part.

"So what all did Marshall say about me?" I enquired him about the old man.

"That you have a son and are from USA. and you are divorced...."he trailed off looking quite uncomfortable with the choice of his speech.

"Don't worry, I got used to it."I reassured him and kept myself busy by playing a game on my mobile to avoid the awkward situation. I lied again! I lied that I am okay when in reality I can never be.

Once we arrived at the school I saw a small boy who was Ethan's age running towards Sein with joy in his eyes. Sein embraced the boy in his arms and hugged him tightly making the boy giggle. That was cute.