Chapter 7: Edward Meet

Last night my slumber was ruined by particular someone in my heart. I continuously kept tossing from one side of the bed to another, due to constant nightmares that invaded my mind.

I massaged my temples to get rid of the pounding in my head whilst trying to keep up with others.

I bolted towards where Alejandro, Valery and Ivanna were standing waiting for me when I noticed, I was walking slowly falling behind.

"Are you okay?" Valery asked with concern written all over her small oval shaped face in the moment I reached them. I nodded at her in an assuring manner and performed some jumping exercises to prove them I am fit and fine. They gazed at me as if I had grown two heads while I grinned widely.

We were at a mall doing 'early Christmas shopping' even though Christmas was almost four months away. Alejandro did not want to enquire me in palace raising some suspicions. He wanted it to be as private as it could be, and close the case before it could open. We just made a stupid excuse of shopping to get some 'our' time which consisted of me, Ivanna, Alejandro and Valery.

"This has the best dresses ever" Ivanna yelled, dragging me towards some boutique. The name of the boutique was not quite clear to me as I just managed to get a glimpse of it. I observed Ivanna was a radiant girl emitting light wherever she steps. It's in her nature to grab everyone's attention and as I thought, the same thing happened. As soon as we stepped into the boutique, nearly 4 sales people surrounded us due to her screams of appreciation towards their designs.

"Would you like to try it mam?" the salesman asked me when I approached a purple colour dress which caught my attention among the plethora of breath-taking dresses.

"Could you take it out for me?" I asked him politely. I studied the details of the dress when the sales person started to remove it for me to try on.

I've been on shopping 2 times after my hangout with Sein and I must accept that my choices since then had improved. I let myself into the dress and a goofy smile took over my features when I stared at my reflection. The lace of the dress smothered my hands till elbows and my waist was wrapped by a belt.

I stepped outside and twirled around praying that the others will approve my dressing sense.

"Argh...you look incredible." the girls gasped and shrieked at my sight. I saw Alejandro's lips twitch up a little, which means he too approves of this.

"We are definitely taking this." Valery finalised. We left the boutique after purchasing some more clothing for mom, Valery and Ivanna.

"So, how about we go to food court and discuss what happened?" Alejandro suggested with blank eyes.

********

We seated ourselves around the table and ordered our desired food. We were about to start the stupid interrogation by over-reactive Alejandro when an annoying voice interrupted "I always knew we'd meet again."

I whipped my head just to glance at the devil, my saviour, from the other day.

"And who might this be?" Alejandro raised his eyebrows in question.

"Hello, my name is Edward." He introduced himself to us.

"Will you leave now" I glowered at him. He proved again that I was very much incapable of pulling an intimidating look on my face by not flinching when I glowered at him.

"This is not the way you speak to your saviour, I suppose." he smirked in my direction his eyes twinkling knowingly.

I bit my tongue and held back the urge to snap at Edward when Alejandro interrupted "Saviour? What is he talking about?" he directed his question towards me.