PUBLISHED!

So as I've informed the matter to you in the past week, the book is finally published.

The name of the book is "the masked president" and you can find it in my profile.

https://www.wattpad.com/273063085-the-masked-president-chapter-one

The above link directly leads you to the first chapter of the book. And here goes the description.

Every person, be it old, teenager, or middle-aged, have a small part hidden beneath their personality. Away from expectations of the world where they can be themselves. So did Madeleine Bristol. 

Madeleine Bristol is the Student body President for the senior year with perfect grades, sweet personality, charming nature and everyone's favorite. That is just her personality--how she was expected to act. But beneath the sugar coated exterior she is as fierce as any other girl, as crazy and rebellious as any other teenager. 

 She does some series of pranks, goes for tattoos and strikes the crazy stuff off her bucket list as the days pass---but secretly. No one is aware of the pranks played by the anonymous. 

 But on one fateful night when Blake Noah Carter, just another student from senior year gets suspicious of her actions, all the hell breaks lose and he slowly discovers that playing pranks isn't what real Madeleine is all about. 

 Collectively, through life, both of them learn something which might just turn into a campaign and a joy of love later.

Please do check this out!