Chapter 5: Sneak Out.

Ethan was decorating his new room, whereas I accompanied him. We both painted the walls together with his favorite colour, gray. His eyes were twinkling in happiness at the size of his room which was, huge. We covered the floor with a checks carpet. It had large squares with colours black and gray alternatively. He brought a guitar for himself which I have to mention is taller than him. That is just for show, I swear.He just wants to make his mates jealous, A lot like Samuel.

Tailors took his measurements to stitch a new dress for him, a dress for Prince. Everything in the room was gray. Gray is the only colour Ethan likes, just like Samuel used to.

I snapped myself out of thoughts and crept behind Ethan who was trying hard to attach the elephant frame on the wall.

"Let me help you." I took the frame from his hand and attached it successfully. He grinned widely at me and hugged me tight.

"We still have a lot of decoration to do dear." I tried to explain him when he started to complain about his fake tiredness.

"But mommy, Little Ethan feeling hungry." He pointed at his stomach faking a hungry growl to add extra effects to his drama.

"Why don't you go to Valery and she will give you some snacks. Till then, mommy will decorate some more." I said shooing him away in the direction Valery's standing which was outside the room door.

I heard him talking to Valery about his favorite snacks and what he likes to munch at this time of the day. As they cascaded down the stairs towards kitchen, their voices faded and finally gone.

Now I am all alone in Ethan's room.

When my parents realised that I am their long lost daughter, they have been extra protective of me. They assigned me 2 maids Valery and Ivanna. They both are in their late twenties and I treat them as friends instead of maids. I share all the stories about cafe, Lucas, Marco and Mr. Martinez.

Mom and dad set up some investigators to open my missing case again and find the person who abducted me 26 years back. Philipe took an oath to find that dick head who abducted me and make his life cruel. All are his words and not mine. I tried to stop them from wasting their time on past but they proved to be more stubborn than me. 'What if that someone will again try something on you?' They said.

Can't they see that I am 5 foot 5 inches now and can defend myself.

Lol, are you kidding me? My subconscious laughed at me.

Just shut up and go away. I snapped at her.

My parents still did not make any announcement about me being found. They are going to announce it officially after 2 months. Initially, they planned to announce Philipe as Spain's next king. His coronation was supposed to be next month, but they cancelled it. Now that I am found, I will be the next one in line instead of Philipe. When I confronted Philipe about this matter, he was okay with it. But I know this must be hard for him as he grew up dreaming to be king one day.

They started training me about everything. I have to do everything, elegantly. I can't even drink my frigging tea with satisfaction. I have to maintain my posture straight, use single hand to hold the cup and urgh. For a person who was an orphan all her life, learning manners is very difficult. I just shove chips into my mouth, I can't eat them one by one. What's the fun in that?

I confronted Sein the next day and now I hang out with him whenever I can. Me, Philipe and Sein kind of became best buddies. He still shamelessly flirts and tries to grab my attention but I just see him as a good friend. I was a fool to think that me and Sein can be a thing. It was just a thought at that time, maybe. I was alone without Samuel for 5 years and when suddenly someone showers you with attention, you tend to enjoy it. But now its just a friend thing between me and Sein as I realised there is no replacement for the love I feel for Samuel. That just brings some fresh tears again but now I am trying to control it as much as I can.