Chapter 1 : The Meeting

Chapter 1
The Meeting

SEHUN'S POV

The hyungs and I were called by our manager to go to the conference room where all the CEO's and Lee Sooman songsaenim had a meeting.

"Hyung, I'm nervous." I said while whispering to manager hyung.

"It's okay Sehun. Its nothing serious. Actually, I am kind of excited about this news." Manager hyung said while walking.

All of the members look at each other with serious faces. "What news?" I said and nobody replied.

•••

All of us went inside with a heavy heart and the CEO's and Lee Sooman songsaenim were already there.

"Anyonghasaeyo." I said and everybody bowed 90 degrees.

"Anyonghasaeyo EXO. Please sit down." Lee Sooman sunbaenim said and all of us seated.

"Please relax. Its not anything serious but the company has arranged something for the benefit of the group. But I am not sure how the fans are going to react." Lee Sooman songsaenim said and all of us nodded.

"We are adding a new member to your group." One of the CEO's said and all of us just nodded. Maybe its a distraction for Kris hyung, Luhan hyung and Tao's lawsuit, and Baekhyun hyung's scandal.

"And the member is not a male, its a female." Lee Sooman songsaenim said and he went to his laptop and pressed a button. A video of a young girl dancing while singing.

"Is'nt that Kyungmi? Is she going to be our member?" Chanyeol hyung said excitedly.

"But she is too young." Kai said and Sooman songsaenim played another video where a girl who was a wearing a sweather while sitting down on her bed. But that was ages ago.

Is'nt she... "Wait, is she Kyungmi?" I said and everybody looked at me.

Sooman songsaengnim nodded and played the video.

"I subscribed to her youtube channel! She did dance and song covers of us!" Chanyeol hyung said and everybody said "really?"

Everybody watch the video in awed. Kyungmi was singing to one of our songs, "What If" Korean version.

The video ended and everybody clapped. The video then proceed to her talking in english but there is a korean subtitle.

"Hello everyone. Iseul here. I hope you enjoyed the cover of What If originally by EXO sunbaenim. You guys must have known that I tweeted "#AskIseul" and ALOT of you tweeted lots of stuff so, I picked the popular ones and I am going to answer them."

"Yeppoyo..." Baekhyun hyung said and D.O. hyung hitt his head.

"First question, are you close with Lee Sooman sunbaenim? Ah.. Yes. I am close with him infact, I am his niece. I know everyone will say that I will have the chance to go into SM entertainment easily but in reality... no it is not. I auditioned for SM but I did'nt get in because I was too young."

All the members gasp at what she said. I did'nt know Kyungmi was Sooman songsaenim's niece.

"Next question, are you close to EXO? Hmm... I still remember that I met them in the audition room. Only that time... Please support EXO! and SM entertainment! Daebak.. Hahaha.." Kyungmi said and Sooman songsaenim paused the video.

"So, EXO, do you accept Kyungmi in your group?" One of the manager said and all of nodded agreeingly.

"Alright. I am going to see her personally and talked to her. EXO you are dismissed." Sooman songsaenim said and all of us exit the room.

"Hyung, what is Kyungmi's youtube channel?" I asked manager hyung. "Iseulmi" Manager hyung said and I quickly search it in youtube.

I click her account and there is dance covers and music covers by her. I told the hyungs and all of us watch the videos in our dorm.

"Wah... Kyungmi is really talented." Kai said and all of the members quietly watch her videos.

I can't wait to see Kyungmi.