Chapter 14 : Movies with Chanyeol

KYUNGMI'S POV

"Kyungmi's condition are getting better each day." Ms Yujun said to Manager oppa. "It's time to take her out too." Ms Yujun said while standing up. "Tell me everything after you brought her outside, even if its a walk or just going to a nearby shop. I'll check up on Ms Kyungmi again." Ms Yujun said and left.

"Is anybody free this weekend?" Baekhyun suddently asked. Nobody raises thier hands except Chanyeol. Baekhyun gave a look to Chanyeol and he nodded. "Ivy, do you want to go to the movies with me?" Chanyeol asked and I think for a while. What if fans saw me and they attacked me?

"I dont know, Chanyeol." I said softly. "Don't worry, I will protect you." Chanyeol said and I nodded. It won't hurt right?

•••

"Wow, there are less people here.." I said softly. Chanyeol was always by my side. "Hey, thanks for bringing me out, Yeollie." I whispered and Chanyeol grins. "Its okay. Actually, I want to watch a movie but all the members are busy." Chanyeol pouted and I giggled at him.

"What are we watching?" I asked while looking at Chanyeol purchasing the tickets. He then handed me a ticket and... a ear looking headband? "We are watching Star Wars!" Chanyeol said while putting the headband on my head. I laugh at Chanyeol who was wearing it too. He looks funny because his ears are already big!

After buying our drinks and popcorns, we proceed to the movie theatre. I was looking around but there were nobody. Its just the both of us. "Hey, why is there nobody here?" I asked and Chanyeol snickered. "I booked the theatre just for us." Chanyeol said. "You dont have to do that you know.." I whispered. "It's okay. I just want the both us only." Chanyeol said while casually eating his popcorn.

The movie then started and for the whole movie, Chanyeol was looking intensely at the movie screen. I dont think he realise that I was staring at him. "That was a good one!" I said while standing up. "Its not over yet. Sit down!" Chanyeol grabbed my wrist and pull me. The movie is over though.

Out of nowhere, the screen went white. A room appeared and I frown. That looks like one of the boys room. Suddently, Suho went to the camera and fix it. "Okay, done. Its recording!" Suho yelled and the members ran to the bed. "Hana.. Dul.. Set.. Anyonghasaeyo.. We are one! EXO-inmida." The members said together. "We have a reason why we are here.." Baekhyun said.

"To Ivy fans, we just want to say that Ivy noona is taking a break for a while." Sehun added. "If you are really a fan of Ivy-shi, please continue to support Ivy by sending lots of loves and encouragement." Xiumin added. "We are here for you, Kyungmi. Please don't hesitate to tell us anything even though we are busy with our schedules. We will be your listening ears." Suho said.

"We need Ivy noona the dancing machine back. So please take care of yourself and always be happy. I miss you!" Kai added and waving at the camera. "Lastly, Kyungmi-shi doesn't deserve the hate she got. To the people who thrown metals at her the other day will be given thier consequences." Suho said seriously. "We miss you, Ivy. I hope you are healthy!" The members said and I laugh at the video.

Lastly, Chanyeol was shown in the screen. "Anyong Kyungmi noona. Urm.. Its really awkward here for me.. because I always treated you like a friend than a noona. Is that rude of me? If yes, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry if the fans were hurting you both physically and emotionally. I really do. I wish I can do something but I have no will to do it. All I can say is, I will always stay by your side, wether you like it or not. I know I always annoyed you but it made you laugh, right? Please take care of yourself and dont always vomit the food. Stay strong Ivy-shi! Fighting!" Chanyeol said while laughing. The movie screen turned black and I laugh.

"You guys planned this?" I asked and Chanyeol nodded. "I really love it. Thank you, really. I appreciate it." I said and stretch myself. I stood up but again, Chanyeol grabbed my hand. "I thought the movie is over and also the video. Is there more?" I asked and Chanyeol laughs. "Unfortunately, no." Chanyeol answered and I pouted. I thought there was more.

"I just want to say something.." Chanyeol suddently said softly. "Okay, what is it?" I was really curious to what Chanyeol was going to say. "I--I--" Chanyeol was stuttering. "Woah, calm down. Relax." I calmly said to Chanyeol. "So tell me, calmly, what is it?" I asked. "I like someone.." Chanyeol said and I frown. "Is she in our company?" I asked and Chanyeol nodded.

I smiled at him. "Who is the lucky girl?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. Chanyeol widen his eyes and looks down.

"Its you, Kyungmi."