Chapter 18 : Practice Room

KYUNGMI'S POV

The next morning, when I wakeup, my eyes feel swollen and I feel so.. urgh.

A knock was heard and I struggle to even walk. My vision was even blurry.

"Hey, hey, hey! Kyungmi-shi!" Somebody hold me. "I'm okay, Baekhyun." I said and I can feel cold hands at my forehead. "Ivy-shi, you are having a fever.." Baekhyun said while helping me walk to the bed.

•••

"Are you sure you are okay, Kyungmi?" Suho oppa said while looking at me worryingly. "Don't worry about me, guys. Really. I'm okay." I said frustratedly.

"Hey guys, I am going with-- Oh.." Chanyeol walks into my room and everyone looks at him. "If you are going on a date with your girlfriend, go ahead." Kai said, while glaring at his hyung. Chanyeol was looking at Kai in a disbelief expression.

"Since when you are getting ruder?"

"Since you became a jerk." Kai answered back and Chanyeol was about to land a fist on Kai when Suho held Kai back.

"Enough the both of you. Get out." Suho oppa ordered everyone and one by one left. After everyone went out, it was just me and Suho.

"I think I made the group more worser." I whispered and Suho oppa looked at me. "Manager hyung told me everything." Suho stared at me and I just stared at him blankly. "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered and Suho oppa looked at me longily.

"I thought you promised.." Suho whispered but I still can hear him. "Suho oppa.. I knew this going to happen.." I sigh and patt the seat next to him. Suho glance at me for awhile and took a seat beside me.

"I have alot of reasons but I don't think I should tell you everything." I stated and Suho oppa frowned. "Then tell me all the reasons.. If it takes 2 hours, I will still be here, listening to you." Suho oppa said while facing me.

And so, I told Suho everything to the feelings I felt when the haters bash me, when I felt insecure, when I felt depressed, when Chanyeol took me out, when Chanyeol confessed to me. Suho really sticked to his words. I was complaining and ranting here and there, he did'nt give a sign of boredness.

"I think I should stop. Thank you for listening to me." I said and Suho smiled while nodding. "Oppa, while you still support me for everything I did when I leave the group?" I asked and Suho oppa smiled sadly. "Ofcourse, Kyungmi-shi." Suho oppa said and kissed my cheeks.

I thought he was going to kiss my forehead. My cheeks were already red by then.

Suho oppa saw my reaction and he laughs. "Aish, Kyungmi-shi. Why are you so clueless? Get some rest, one of the boys will gave you your food." Suho oppa said and ruffled my hair. Suho oppa just left me with a confuse mind. What is he talking about? What am I clueless about?

•••

"I miss you, noona!" Sehun hugged me and the next thing he got is a hit on his hand. "Yah! Kai! I was just hugging noona, not kissing her." Sehun pouted and Kai puts his tongue out at him. "But I'm her boyfriend." Kai said confidently and I roll my eyes.

"C'mon guys. lets continue practice.." Chanyeol suddently said and I eyed both Baekhyun and Chen who were sending me signals too. The members and I started practice. For the whole practice, Chanyeol and I keep bumping to each other. The other members noticed and Suho oppa stopped the dance practice.

"Ivy, Chanyeol, why are the both of you keep bumping to each other?" Suho asked while putting his hands on his hips. Honestly, I don't know. I was doing my own thing. He keeps on bumping to me!

Suho oppa looks at me and I just shrugg, showing my uninterested face. Suho oppa then looks at Chanyeol who was staring at me with alittle smirk on his face. "Well, Ivy is lack of talent." Chanyeol said and I frowned at him. "What are you talking about?" I said while trying not to jump at him because I was already seating down.

"The producers and CEO's said that you are lack of talent. Which is singing and dancing." Chanyeol explained and I tried not to cry or show my anger. "Take that back, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said and frown. We all thought that Chanyeol is going to listen to his bestfriend, it turns out to be the opposite. Chanyeol smirks at Baekhyun then to me.

"The company only wants you for the fame and money, so that EXO will become number one." Chanyeol said and each one of his words went straight to my head. My eyes were already blurry and I straight away jump to Chanyeol.

"You son of--

Hands were trying to pull me back from attacking Chanyeol. Chanyeol was also trying to jump on me bur half of them members were holding him. "What's wrong with you?!" I yelled while trying to escape from the members hands. "You should asked that question to yourself! You are clearly depressed and you need to see a doctor!" Chanyeol yelled back and I can feel tears rolling down my eyes.

Suho oppa then stands in the middle of me and Chanyeol. "That's it! Enough! The both of you! The fans won't like this! One of you have to leave this room!" Suho yelled and with all my strength, I push the members hand away from me.

"Yeah. I will be leaving this group in a few days times." I yelled while grabbing my coat. "Noona, where are you going?" Sehun yelled and I step infront of the dance practice room. "I'm going to sign the papers of me leaving the group." I said and without hesitation, I turn the door knob and step outside.

I ignore the members calling my name and walked heartlessly to the CEO's room which is just a few door away.

Is this my choice? To leave EXO?