Chapter 12 : Fan Meeting

KYUNGMI'S POV

It was the fan meeting day. Out of all the members, I was really nervous because this is the first time I'm having an event with ALL the members.

The members are in the makeup room and I was in the waiting room, just reading, when Manager oppa poked his head inside the room.

"Oh, anyong oppa! What are you doing here?" I said while he went in with a bunch of flowers.

"Somebody gave you flowers.." Manager oppa said and gave it to me. "Who is it from?" I asked and Manager oppa shruggs.

I look through the flowers and I found a card.

Good Luck on your first appearence, noona. Please always be happy. When you smile, sunshines.

EXO

"Oppa, it's from EXO.." I said smiling sweetly at the flowers. "Can I see them?" I asked while carrying the flower.

"Yeah, sure. They must be done by now.." Manager opa said while escorting me to the makeup room.

The room was as usual noisy. I slowly turn the knob of the door and the members were spread around doing thier own things.

The first one to notice me was Suho was on his phone. "Oh anyong---

I cut him off and straight away hug him. "Yah noona! Don't just hug him! Hug me too!" Sehun said and I hugged him too. Eventually, I hugg all the members.

"I really love the flowers.. Really I do.." I said while playing with the flowers.

"Glad you like it, Kyungmi.. If you have any problems, do tell us.." Xiumin oppa said and I nodded.

"Yeah... We are a family right?" Baekhyun said and I smiled at him.

•••

"Is it me or this is the first time that alot of people attended our fan sign?" Baekhyun said while looking outside the van.

"I don't think so. This is the amount of people usually attend our fansign, Baek." Chanyeol said while checking his phone.

On the other hand, I was really shaking badly because of the amount of people. Kai kind of notice me and he quickly put his hands on my hands.

"Noona, gwenchana?" Kai said worryingly and I nodded.

"I'm okay, just nervous.." I said, quietly and Kai nodded.

"Let's move out." Manager oppa said and the members started to move out of the van. Since there were a few bodyguards already standing at our path, we were able to go through the fans.

All of us walkted to the stage and greeted the fans. Without wasting any time, we seated at our chairs that was placed for us at the stage. I was seated in the middle of Chen and Sehun.

When I was talking to Sehun, I stole a glance at Chen, who was staring at me.

"Yah! Chen! What's wrong?" I asked while laughing at him.

"Ani.. I was just staring at Sehun.." Chen said while looking at Sehun directly.

"Camel-dinosaur hyung likes you noona.." Sehun said while signing some of the fans things. Out of no where, Chen threw a paper at Sehun.

"Yah!" Chen glared at him playfully and some of the fans laugh at the both of them. Alot of fans prepared gifts for us as well as, letters.

•••

"Kaja! Let's go home!" Chen said while grabbing my arms and the members were yelling Chen's name.

Inside the van, all the members decided to sleep except for me. I decided to check my social medias and I frowned looking at the things I saw is social medias.

"Omg, you have to lose weight.." "why did SM chose you? I don't think you have talent at all.." "Just because the boys loves you, doesnt mean we do.." "Get out of EXO already.."

What happen? I was speechless looking at all the hate comments I have after I posted the picture of me and the flowers that the members gave me.

Ofcourse, there were positive comments but the negative comments really bothers me. The were even nasty private messages from fans that I receive in instagram. "you look fat" Do I look fat though?

•••

"Noona, let's eat.." Sehun poked his head in my bedroom.

"Ani.. I'm busy editing my videos.. Maybe later.." I said while looking at my computer. Sehun just nodded and left the room. Truthfully, I was actually looking at the hate comments I have throught instagram.

Yes, It still goes on since the day of th fan sign. I don't think EXO noticed because some of them does'nt have social medias and they are too busy to check on thier social medias.

I have actually been starving for a few weeks now, skipping meals and only drink plain water.

I feel sad for D.O. because he usually cooks dinner for the members. He even puts my food in the kitchen table for me to eat.

I end up throwing the food. Even if I eat his food, I will throw up the food.

Someone then knock on my door. "Kyungmi-shi, get ready in a few minutes, we are having a sudden practice.." Manager oppa said behind my door.

"Ne!"

•••

"Again Ivy-shi!" Chae unnie said while the members looks at me worryingly. Chae unnie was training my breathness, so I had to dance non-stop.

This is the first time I feel so tired, no energy. Everytime I make a spin, my head feels dizzy and everything blurs.

The members were watching me intensely when I stop in the middle of the song. I tried to look at the mirrors, but my vision blurs.

I then turn my head towards the members who coming towards me while calling my name.

I then realised that I was already lying on the floor and my vision blackens.