Chapter 15 : Awkwardness

KYUNGMI'S POV

"Who is the lucky girl?"

"Its you, Kyungmi."

All this time, Chanyeol had feelings for me? I snorted. Its impossible. I can't take this anymore. Living like this. I wanted to leave but I don't want to hurt the members, especially Lay oppa.

I have to do this. I texted manager oppa that I want to go to SM building and ask him if he could accompany me. I grab my coat, leave my room and went downstairs. The members and manager oppa were already there.

"Ivy noona, where are you going?" Sehun asked and I stared at all of them, one by one. Is this what it is? I promised them not to leave. But I am following the steps like Kris oppa did.

"Kyungmi-noona, hello?? Where are you going?" Kai waved his hands at my face and I get back to my senses. "Ah.. I'm just going to the SM building.. Yeah..." I took a glance at Chanyeol who was avoiding my eyes.

"I'll be back later.." I said and each one of the members said bye to me... well, except Chanyeol.

"Hey, whats wrong with you and Chanyeol?" Manager oppa asked whil driving. "..Nothing.." I said and stared at the road.

•••

We were inside the SM building. Manager oppa and I reach the meeting room and I stand infront of him.

"Manager oppa, can you please stay outside?" I said and Manager oppa gave a confuse look. "Trust me, please. I will tell you everything, arasso?" I said and manager oppa sighs. "Promise?" Manager oppa said while handing his pinkie out. I giggled at him and interwined my pinkie to his.

"Ne. Promise." I said and turn towards the door. I knock on the door and went in to find only Sooman samchon. "ah.. Kyungmi.. Oh, you came in alone.." Sooman samchon said and I sat beside him. I sigh and close my eyes.

"Samchon, what's the consequences of leaving EXO?" I said softly and Sooman samchon stayed quiet. "Fanwars, alot of arguments here and there, name calling you as the next Kris.." Soomans samchon explained. "I understand if you want to quit this industry. I will allow it. Without lawsuits." Sooman samchon said and my eyes widen.

"No! Samchon! Jebal! You already help me alot, please." I said, nearly cried. "I know the company treated you badly, just like the 3 guys. I should have taken his place.." Sooman samchon whispered.

"Give me a week and I will make my final decision."

•••

"So, what did Sooman seongsaenim said?"

Manager oppa and I stopped at a nearby shop just a few walks to our dorm. I was hesitating and after a few breathes, I decided to tell him the truth.

"I was t-thinking of leaving the group.." I whispered softly and I look at manager oppa's face with a shock and disappointed face. It then turns into a smile. More like a sad smile.

"I understand, Kyungmi-shi. Does the EXO members know this?" Manager oppa said and I shake my head. "This is bad, I suggest you should tell them, just like what Luhan did. Follow Luhan's footstep than Kris's. It will lead to misunderstanding if you followed Kris footstep and also, it will lead to lawsuits." Manager oppa explained and my eyes became teary.

"I can't believe you still support me for this." I sob and manager oppa patted my head. "I will always support you, Kyungmi. Even the EXO members. You were the nicest, friendliest, funniest and very energetic person I have ever met. I cant possibly hate you. Also, its your decision. Whatever happens, I will support you." Manager oppa's words was really touching that it made me burst out to tears.

•••

"We're home!" Manager oppa said ad he gave me a squiz on my hands.

When we enter the house, we heard them in the kitchen, having thier midnight snack. "Oh! Hyung! Kyungmi-shi! Hows the meeting?" Suho oppa asked and I smiled. "Gwenchana.." I said while seating beside Lay oppa. "What did they talk about?" Xiumin oppa asked and I hesitate to answer.

"Nothing much.. Just asking how is the group doing.." Manager oppa answered and I gave him a thankful look. Manager oppa smiles at me and I sigh.

I went upstairs and open my social medias. Apparently, Suho oppa posted the video that was played in the movie theatre in my youtube channel. The video got a million of views and there were alot of positive comments like "Unnie, please eat alot of meat." "Stay happy unnie. Beagle line, we need you help!" "Unnie! I miss your youtube videos please post one! Maybe touring your dorm!"

I smiled and went to my other social medias. One of the article made me shock and my eyes widen.

koreaboo : EXO's CHANYEOL SPOTTED KISSING WITH A GIRL

See Also : Are Baekhyun and Taeyeon still together? Netizens has proof that they are still sailing.

Today, at 1AM at Cheongdamdong, EXO's Chanyeol spotted kissing with a girl which we could not recognize because the picture that was taken were quite blur but it was really obvious that it was EXO's Chanyeol.

What do you think of them as a couple?

90,000 comments

iluvexoredv : omg. Baekhyun must be really mad.

exosnsdship : I hope its one of the SNSD members.

kpopforeverlove : what is going on? What happened? Are they trying to cover Ivy's illness?

All of a sudden, someone barge into my room and it was Baekhyun. "Have your read it?!?" Baekhyun yelled and I frown. "If you are talking about Chanyeol's scandal, then yes." I said and Baekhyun runs his finger through his hair. "That guy is seriously in some dead shit. In any minute, the fans will bash him.. and ... and.." I grabbed Baekhyun's head and I shake it.

"Hey, hey! Wakeup! Im sure EXO-Ls wont bash him! C'mon Baek!" I said and Baekhyun sigh. "I dont want him to end up like me.." Baekhyun whispered and I hugged him. "No, he wont. If he did, I'm sure he wont let the hate get through him easily. I trust him." I whispered.

But I have doubts about him. What if was really in a relationship?

•••

A christmas present for you guys ❤️