Chapter 10 : Photoshoot with Chanyeol and Baekhyun

KYUNGMI'S POV

"What kind of photoshoot is it?" I was on the phone with manager oppa.

Lay and I parted ways because we are having different schedules.

I think Lay has to compose some songs while I have photoshoot.

"Warm and Cozy. I'm not sure but don't worry, Chanyeol and Baekhyun will be there.." Manager oppa said and I nodded.

"Arasso.. I'll see you soon..." I said and manager oppa ended the call.

A day with the beagles...

•••

"Oh.. noona.. You look tired..." Baekhyun said, while hugging my hands and Chanyeol grabbing him.

"Yeah.. But I can manage it!" I said, with energy.

They are beagles so they are 24 hours energetic, I have to keep up with them.

"So, how's your trip to China?" Chanyeol suddently asked and I think back.

"It was fun. Lay took care of me well.." I said and Chanyeol nodded.

"Noona, did you know that Chanyeol likes---

Baekhyun was going to say something but Chanyeol covered his mouth.

"Likes what?" I said, confused. Chanyeol smiles at me derply and he glared at Baekhyun.

"It's nothing.." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun gave me a look...

Okay...

"Hey, the photographer is calling us.." Chanyeol said and all of rushes to him.

•••

"So, todays theme is warm and cozy?" Baekhyun said and I nodded.

"So I can't pose funnily?" He asked and I nodded.

"Kyungmi-shi, they will take your shots first.." Chanyeol said and I hurriedly ran to the photoshoot place.

Since, the theme was warm and cozy, I just sit down and lie down comfortably.

After it was my turn, it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun's turn.

Both of them were really good at this, ofcourse, they always do this.

I can't help but to laugh at how serious Baekhyun looks.

"Noona! Stop laughing!" Baekhyun shouted and I change my face expression.

"Mianheyo!" I said and secretly laugh. Also, I took a picture of them, being lovy-dovey, I mean as in being cute to each other.

"#ChanBaek all the way." I decided to post it to instagram since the fans love ChanBaek.

•••

"Thank You everyone for your hardwork! Kamsamida!" Chanyeol said and everyone cheered.

We ended our photoshoot with a happy mood thanks to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

They were always bickering with one another to the point all we could do is laugh them.

Well, that's thier charm right?

"So, where are we going next?" I said and Chanyeol was looking at his phone.