Chapter 5 : Officially Debut As An EXO Member

Chapter 5
Officially Debut As An EXO Member

KYUNGMI'S POV

"Cuz you are, you are a trans--

"Yeoboseyo?" I said in a sleepy voice, answering the phone.

"Kyungmi-shi, wakeup. You have to attend a press conference today." I widened my eyes to hear the word conference.

"What time is it?" I said, yawning.

"4.15AM. Get ready and be ready at 5.30AM. You can wear anything but it must be appropriate. Leave the makeup by the stylist. See you later."

"Ne." I said and ended the call. I stretched and grabbed my towel.

The toilet is just beside my room. I quietly open the door of my room so that I won't disturb the members.

Looks like the members are all sleeping.

I then quickly took a shower and went back to my room.

I just wear a blue spaghetti shirt and white pants and black boots.

I grab a small bag and put my accessories. I slowly open and close the door.

"Oh, Suho. Good morning." I whispered and bowed to him. He bowed back.

"Why are you up so early?" Suho asked me.

"We have to attend a morning press conference remember?" I said and he thinks for a while, he nodded, probably remember that we had a conference.

"By the way, mamager hyung said its going to be me and you only. The other members could'nt make it because of thier schedules." Suho oppa said and I nodded.

He then makes his way to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for Suho and I.

After some time, Suho cames back and he was shock to see me making breakfast.

"Oh, Kyungmi-shi, you know how to make breakfast?" Suho said, while looking at me cooking.

"Ne." I said while putting his plate of food infront of him.

"Wah... kamsamida." Suho said and started eating. I then started eating.

After a while, manager oppa came and was waiting for us to finish breakfast.

"We are going to the salon to get your hair styled and make up." manager oppa said while I was wearing a jacket.

"Here let me help you." Suho said and he helped me wear my jacket.

"Kamsamida." I said while we went to the lobby.

•••

"Wow, paparazzis are fast." I said and Suho nodded.

"Please be careful." Manager oppa said and both of us nodded.

"Hyung, can I hold Kyungmi's wrist?" Suho said while holding my wrist.

"Yeah sure." Manager oppa then stands behind me.

Once one of the managers open the door, flashes of camera were already in my eyes and I look down all the way to the van.

Since it was morning, there were only paparrazis and some fans.

Once we get into the car, I relaxed a bit and took out my jacket.