Chapter 17 : Forget

KYUNGMI'S POV

"Noona, smile!" Kai took his phone and took a picture of me while I was lying down. "What the hell, Kai!" I said and playfully glared at me.

"Aww noona! You are so cute." Kai fanboyed and I gave him a weird look. "Don't call me noona! I'm not that old. We are just 3 years apart." I said and Kai nodded. "Then, call me Jongin." He said and I stared at him. He looks serious.

"Alright."

•••

"Noon- Kyungmi, let's go out." Jongin said and I giggled at him. "Alright, alright." I said and Kai dragged me.

Kai and I walk side by side. Some fans spotted us and took pictures of us. "Have you ever walked at night?" Kai suddently speak to me and I look at him. "Urmm.. Yes.. Actually, I like it." I said while snuggling onto my hoodie. "Can I hold your hand?" Kai asked and I widen my eyes. "Are you crazy? What if the--

Kai suddenly grabbed my cheeks and the next thing he did shocks me. Kai kissed me, on the lips. "Kyungmi, you have no idea how bad I really want to
hold you and kiss you." Kai whispered to me, close to my face and I gulp.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Don't you get it, noona? I like you! From the moment Sooman seonsaengnim showed us the videos! You have no idea how bad my feelings grow for you! When I heard Chanyeol hyung liked you, I was so mad that I really want to punch myself." Kai furiously said while running his hands on his hair. I just stood there staring at his face.

"I know you like Chanyeol hyung. It's okay if--

I put my finger on Kai's lips and smiles at him. "Who said I like Chanyeol, again?" I raise my eyebrows and Kai grin at me. "Then will you be mine?" Kai said and I laugh at him.

"Yes, Kim Jongin."

•••

"Omg! You guys are dating?!" Baekhyun yelled and I nodded slowly. Prepare for the worst and get nagged by them. "Omg! Last long guys! The fans expected you guys to be together! Look!" Chen showed me his phone.

koreaboo : EXO's Kai and Ivy spotted going out and kiss each other.

See Also : Chanyeol and the girl going on a date.

Yesterday, EXO's Kai and Ivy were spotted, having a walk outside. Fans guessed that they are having a break. Kai then kissed Ivy and Ivy hugged him back. This two are perfect for each other.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE THE VIDEO OF KAI AND IVY KISSED.

What do you think of this 2 couples?

99,000 comments

omgkaitae : omg. Kai and Ivy are perfect for each other. Aww the way Kai kissed Ivy unnie.

ivykyungie : Aww Ivy looks shock. Maybe Jongin confessed to her and she accepts Kai.

KaiIvyluv : Kai, please take care of Ivy unnie. Since she had depression, she can get depressed easily

Most of the comments were about KaiSoo and that made me laugh. "They wanted Kai and Kyungsoo to be together." I pouted and Kai kissed my forehead. "I love Kyungsoo hyung but I love you more." Kai said flirtily.

"Yah! Yah! We are still here!" Baekhyun said and we all laugh at him. Chanyeol did'nt said anything since yesterday.

Yesterday, when we went back into SM building hand in hand, we met Chanyeol on the way. Chanyeol looks to me then to Kai then to our hands. Chanyeol just walked past us.

"Kyungmi, saranghaeyo." Kai said and hugged me at the side. I realised that I was in a long thought. Why is he so cheesy? "Nado, saranghaeyo." I said and I quickly kiss Kai's lips. "Awww. Love birds." Sehun commented. Out of nowhere, Chanyeol then stoods up and left the room. "He must be jealous of us." Kai smirked and I hit his head.

"Yah! Don't say that!" I said and Kai pouted.

•••

All of us are back in our dorm. Sehun was begging Suho oppa that he wants to watch a movie. So we did. I was in middle of Kai and Sehun. I feel my shoulder weightens, I look towards my shoulder to see Kai snuggling onto my neck. I pretend not to see him and continue to watch the movie.

I could see Kai pouting and he gave me kisses on my face, nose, cheeks and forehead. "Yah! Jongin! Focus on the movie!" I whispered-yelled. "I can't focus because your beauty is distracting me." Kai whispered in my ears, making me shiver. I just keep quiet and watch the movie.

My eyes were really heavy and I let my eyes close by itself.

•••

I wake up to see my own room. "It's just 2AM." I whispered and got off my bed. I was really thirsty so I went downstairs.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice said and I sigh. "I'm getting water, Chanyeol." I said and walk past him. Chanyeol suddently grabbed my wrist and pulled me, making me move towards him. "What happen to you?" Chanyeol whispered and I glared at him. "What do you mean what happen to me? Look what HAPPENED to you! All of a sudden you were in a relationship with a person. Were the words you said were lies?" I yelled and Chanyeol frowned.

He then snickered. "So you were jealous?" He asked and I glared at him. "Oh hell I was jealous! I took your words seriously. So that means the words you said to me were to make me feel better, huh? So that I can get back to the group?" I asked and Chanyeol let of my wrist slowly. "No.. Kyungmi.. It's not--

"I don't want to hear you. I don't trust anyone anymore." I said and I frown. Why does my cheeks feel wet? My fingers went slowly to my cheeks and I feel a watery sensation. I can't believe I cried. I wipe the tears and turn my back to Chanyeol.

"Forget it. Forget everything. Forget that we went out and forget the words you said to me... and forget that we have a chemistry.." I whispered the last sentence and went upstairs to my room.

Once I get to my room, I quickly cover myself with my blankets and cry to sleep.