Chapter 4 : First Night in EXO's Dorm

Chapter 4
First Night in EXO's Dorm

KYUNGMI'S POV

Manager oppa toured me around SM building. He introduced me to all the staffs in the building.

He even introduced me to the other sunbaenims. After he toured me around, we were back to EXO's practice room.

"Kyungmi, for today you are free the whole day. But starting from tomorrow, you will be really busy. You will have a photoshoot in the morning for your debut teasers and after that, you will be shooting a music video for love me right. In the afternoon, you will have practice with the instructors and the group. I heard that tomorrow is the day that you have to post a video in your youtube channel?" Manager oppa said and I gasp.

"Ne." I said and Manager oppa nodded. "Ready for tomorrow?" Manager oppa said and I nodded confidently.

"That's our Ivy. You should introduce yourself as EXO's flower, Ivy." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol makes a surprise face.

"I agree with him." He said and I laugh.

"But we don't know what is her positions." Lay oppa said and everybody looks at him.

"Hyung, the article just came out." Chen said and he nodded.

Oh yeah it came out. "Have you guys look at the article?" I asked and all of them shake thier head.

"I heard that the article came out but I did'nt check it. I'll look at it when we get home, okay?" Suho said and I nodded.

"So, what am I suppose to do today?" I ask manager oppa and he checks his papers.

He looks at me.

"So far, you are free. Maybe you could look at these guys practice." Manager oppa said and out of nowhere, somebody came in.

"Ah~~ noona! Meet Kyungmi! Our new member!" Suho said while grabbing the woman.

"Anyonghasaeyo." I said and bowed 90 degrees. She looks at me and smiled.

"I heard alot about you. Since I step into this building. Many people are asking me how well you can dance. By the way, my name is Chae Min but people call me Chae here. So, yo, wassup Kyungmi." Chae unnie said in english.

I gladly accept her hip-hop style handshake. "Wassup Chae." I said and the other members were looking at us.

"Wow, you're english is good. Show me what you got. Maybe a rap?" Rap huh?

The members looks at me nervously and I started rapping Iggy Azalea's part in Problem by Ariana Grande.

The members clapped at me with a surprise face.

"Wow! I am impressed, Kyungmi. You have the style and the looks too!" Chae unnie said and I bowed.

"Yah! I don't understand english!" Baekhyun said and Manager oppa answered back.

"Then, you should learn it." He said and everyone laughs.

"I did'nt know that you can rap, noona!" Kai said in awed.

"I think you guys should check out her positions." Manager oppa said and I laugh at him.

"So, Kyungmi, how well do you know EXO's choreography?" Chae unnie asked.