Chapter 6 : Let It All Out

Chapter 6
Let It All Out

KYUNGMI'S POV

Weeks has passed and I am now officially a member of EXO.

The company had discussed what concept should I go for and they said that I should dress more to sexy hip hop style.

For the past few weeks, the members and I were preparing for world tours. It was sudden especially for me.

There were no meeting, we were only told that. These few weeks are stressful but I can manage it. It was always practice.

Xiumin oppa, Suho oppa, Baekhyun and I were on the way to the gym after spending time with the vocal line.

I wear a sleeveless shirt and tights. When we got there, there were some unfamiliar faces, even the oppas did'nt know.

"They must be the regulars." Baekhyun whispered to me and I nodded.

A few guys were walking past us and they were staring at us. Or is it just me?

Out of nowhere, someone put a jacket on me and grab my shoulders, bringing me to the person. I turn and it was Xiumin oppa.

"Waeyo oppa?" I said and he just smiled at me.

We then started to work out really hard. The boys had thier personal trainers just for them.

As for me, I just did what I always do usually in gyms.

"Wah~ Noona, I did'nt know you are good at working out. Since you always work out, you should---

As Baekhyun was talking to me, I recognize a familiar face from far. I squinted towards the person and my face turns pale.

I tried to hide my face. What the hell is he doing here?

"Yah! Ivy noona! You listening?" Baekhyun said while pouting. I turn to him and fake a smile.

"I'm listening." I said while taking a peek behind him. Baekhyun follows my gaze and stare weirdly at me.

"Is Xiumin oppa and Suho oppa done?" I said, looking at his direction.

"Ani. Still about 5 minutes and they are done." Baekhyun said and I sigh, frustrated.

"Yah noona! Are you---

"Iseul!" fuck.

Both Baekhyun and I turn to the person who called my name. Baekhyun widened his eyes and whispered at me.

"Is he the one you told us?" Baekhyun whispered and I nodded. Baekhyun made a cute disghusting face and I giggle at him.

He walks towards us and I just stare at him.

"Hey..." He said and I roll my eyes at him.

"What do you want?" I said, getting angry.

"I just want to say--

"There is nothing to say!" I said and grab Baekhyun who was clearly confused.

I drag Baekhyun outside and went inside the van.

"Yah! Noona, your grip is no joke." Baekhyun said jokingly and I realize that I was gripping onto him.

"Mianheyo." I said and sigh. Baekhyun just smiled at me.

"Noona, you can't run away forever from him." Baekhyun said, out of nowhere.