Chapter 11 : Dance Practice With Kai

KYUNGMI'S POV

It was midnight and I had dance practice with Kai. I was waiting for him at our dance studio and Kai barge in.

"Anyonghasaeyo noona.." Kai said and bowed 90 degrees.

"Ne.. anyonghasaeyo.." I said and bowed to him back.

"How are Jongin-shi?" I ask while Kai warmed up.

"I'm good. I had schedules here and there but I managed. How about you, noona?" Kai said politely.

I laugh at him. "Well, I had alot of schedules but I catch up! Hey, lets drop the honorifics." I said and Kai laughs.

"Arasso.. Lets start our dance practice.." Kai said, excitedly.

"Ne!" I yelled with energy and both of us laughs.

•••

"Wah! Noona! You are really good!" Kai said while trying to breath.

I just laugh at him and continued dancing.

"It's already 5AM, lets grab something to eat." I said and Kai quickly gets up. Haha this kid..

While we are walking, we bumbed into Taemin from SHINee.

"Oh, anyonghasaeyo sunbaenim." I said bowed.

"Anyonghasaeyo noona." Taemin-shi said and bowed.

"Where are you guys going?" Taemin asked.

"We are going to eat!" Kai said and Taemin laughs at him.

"Oh.. Noona, did you know Kai likes---

Taemin was going to say something when Kai covered Taemin's mouth quickly.

"Eew.. He licked my hands.." Kai said while looking at his hand.

"Here.." I said and wiped his hands.

"Awww.. noona and dongsaeng love.." Taemin said and I look at Kai who was blushing.

"Aish, I would love to hangout with the both of you but I have to go. It's nice meeting you, Kyungmi noona. See you soon! I'll call you soon, Kai." Taemin said and wave to the both of us.

"Taemin sunbaenim is quite funny." I said and Kai just laugh at me.

•••

Kai and I grab some food and we went back to the practice room. We decided to have 30 minutes break.

"So, noona, how was it like to be debut?" Kai asked and I think for awhile.

"I felt happy(?) I guess.. You know that I wanted to be a trainee in SM years ago but they said I was too young..." I said, pouting and Kai nodded.

"Gwenchana noona, so what did you do after that?" Kai asked with curiousity.

"Then.. I continued persuing on my studies. Then, out of nowhere, I decided to become a youtuber and I made my first video." I said and Kai was staring at me.

"What kind of video?" Kai asked.

"Urm... The first video was introductions. I decided to do 2 videos a week, which is, beauty videos and covers. Then, my views and subscribers keep increasing after I made a vlog." I said and Kai nodded.

"Wah.. Since you are telling me now, I will look up to your video." Kai said and I laugh.

There were silence and Kai speaks up.