Chapter 7 : Awards Night With D.O.

KYUNGMI'S POV

"And again." Chae unnie says and the members went to thier original places.

The members and I were practicing Love Me Right for our upcoming performance in Cheongdam.

Manager told us via the company that they will be asking us to perform in Cheongdam and to held a fansign.

We were practicing when manager oppa came in and signal Chae unnie to stop.

"Everybody, rest time." Chae unnie says and the members went to the side.

Manager oppa said something to Chae unnie and she nodded.

"Sorry to disturb you guys, but can I talk to D.O. and Ivy just for a while?" manager oppa said and both D.O. and I stood up, and went to manager oppa.

"Hey oppa, what is it?" I said and D.O. bowed to him.

"I just got a call from one of the CEO's that D.O. will be attending awards night for dramas and movies today. The CEO told me to ask Kyungmi if she could go with D.O." Manager oppa said and I nodded.

"Arasso." I said and look at D.O. who nodded too.

"I just look at the performance schedule and it says D.O. will be perform "Tell Me What Is Love" and also, Kyungmi has to dance to it but there is a catch, you have to make your own dance moves, and you will be dancing alone.." Manager oppa said reading from a paper and I widen my eyes. D.O. was clearly shocked too. Nobody told us anythig.

"Oh, well, that's a sudden.." I said.

"Can you guys do that?" Manager oppa said and I nodded.

"I will be looking forward to you both." Manager oppa said patting D.O.'s shoulder and left. We stood there not saying anything.

"Noona, are you free after practice?" D.O. said suddenly and I nodded agreeingly.

"Yeah.." I said and D.O. nodded.

"We will be practicing for the performance. I just wish that they could tell earlier." D.O. said and I nodded.

"It's okay, D.O.-shi, we can do this." I said and smile at him.

Both of us join the members and continue practice.

•••

It was already 11PM and everybody was packing up to leave except for me and D.O.

"Noona, why arent you packing up?" Sehun asked.

"Oh, Manager oppa told me to go with D.O. to the awards. Then, he told me that we are performing "Tell Me What Is Love" but I have to make a new dance step." I said and Sehun nodded.

"They should tell noona and hyung earlier." Sehun said, carrying his backpack.

"I can't wait to see your performance, Kyungmi-shi." Lay said and hugged me.

The others cheered for D.O. and I. Soon, all of them left, leaving me and I alone.

"Noona, I will play the music a few times so that you could feel the music and maybe a dance step will appear." D.O. said and he played the song on the speaker.

Instantly after D.O. played the song, I captured the steps in my head and dance to the music.

D.O. was watching me dancing to the whole song.