Chapter 21 : Final Meeting

KYUNGMI'S POV

"Please tell me why I am here again." I groaned while manager oppa shakes his head.

"It will be the final meeting, I promise." Manager oppa said and as soon the door of the meeting room opens, manager oppa stoods up.

I stood up too. Several CEO's were walking past us. I heard they are discussing about KrisHanTao lawsuits. When will they ever just stop this? It won't get anywhere.

Its our turn to go in. I just stood up casually and went in casually too. The first person I saw was Youngmin. damn i hate that guy. Why can't Sooman samchon just take his place already.

"Hello Kyungmi. Please take a seat." Youngmin said and I seated. Had the guts to tell me what to do.

"We are here to discuss about your departure of the group." Sooman samchon said and I nodded.

"We have two suggestions for you." Youngmin said and made a small smirk. Gosh whatever it is, its not going to be good.

"It's either to leave the group and company plus lead to lawsuit, or, you can become a solo artist, like BoA or Sulli, well it depends if you want to be a singer, a model or an actress. So, what do you think?" Youngmin put his palm on his chin while smirking at me.

"But, there is a catch! You are still a member of EXO. But you will be doing solo. So, no dancing or singing together or whatso ever." Youngmin added and I sigh heavily.

If only I can punch his face.

•••

"This is frustrating!!" I said while running my fingers through my hair. I was giving two choices. which one is leading to lawsuits and another one is to continue my life but solo.

"I reccomend solo." Sulli sunbaenim said and manager oppa nodded.

"It's better than getting lawsuit. Look at how KrisHan oppa and Tao are getting in to." Sulli said and I shake my head.

"But they are in a different situation." I said and Sulli sighs.

"It's your choice, Kyungmi-shi." Manager oppa said and I just keep quiet.

•••

Manager oppa send me back to the dorm. The only people who I can discuss with is Sulli sunbaenim and EXO themselves.

The dorm was really quiet. They must have been to practice.

I casually went to my room when somebody pulled my wrist, leading me to the person.

I was about to scream when the person covered my mouth.

"Its me. You don't have to scream." Chanyeol whispered to my ears and I yank his hand away from my mouth. I gave him a -what-the-fudge- look.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I hissed and Chanyeol and he sighs.

"I wanted to talk to you, not to argue." Chanyeol said and I roll my eyes.

"We have nothing to talk about." I said and was about to leave, when he slams the door shut with his gigantic hands. What the hell is his problem?