Chapter 20 : Decision

KYUNGMI'S POV

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

What should I do? I'm lost.

"Are you Kyungmi?" Someone said and I look up to see Sulli sunbaenim. "Oh, anyonghasaeyo Sulli sunbaenim." I said and bowed. Sulli sunbaenim just giggled at me.

"What are you doing here, in the cafe? You should be in the training room with the EXO members." Sulli sunbaenim said and I sigh.

"There's rumours saying that Kyungmi of EXO is leaving the group and the CEO is accepting it heartly." Sulli sunbaenim said while taking a seat infront of me. I just stared at her.

"Whatever you do, get ready for bashes and haters. That's what happen to me but I did'nt care." Sulli sunbaenim said and shrugs. Sulli sunbaenim got alot of hate even when she was in f(x). Now, even worse but the hate decreases. Maybe because the fans accepted it.

"I don't know if I should leave. But my appa called me and said that we are leaving to the states." I said and Sulli sunbaenim widen her eyes. "BWO? What? Leaving to the states? Wait, wait! Are you leaving EXO for feeling depressed or your appa told you to?" Sulli sunbaenim blink her eyes. "Urmm.. both.." I answered questioningly and Sulli sunbaenim sighs.

"Both of that really is important." Sulli sunbaenim said and stands up while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Make your own decision. Whatever you do, I will support you, okay? Just... tell them before you are leaving.. I don't want you to get hate like Kris oppa.. I'll see you soon, Kyungmi." Sulli sunbaenim said while running to her manager.

•••

There is one last performance I had with EXO members. I decided to practice hardly for that performance.

"Are you really leaving, noona?" I turned behind to see Kai leaning against the door.

I just stared at him and Kai walk towards me. "I have no choice, do I? Appa already told Sooman seonsaengnim about it." I said while practicing the dance.

"Noona, I still love you." Kai said and the words made me stop dancing. "What have I done to make you happy, Jongin?" I whispered and continue dancing.

Kai frowned and looks at me. "You make me happy, really happy that sometimes I did'nt know that I was staring at you dreamingly." Kai whispered and I shake my head.

No. No. No. "Forget me, Jongin. Please. Find someone better than me. Someone that can take care of you better. Someone that is a happy-virus than an emotional wreck like me." I said truthfully and continued to dance. Kai was making a fists and he suddently grabbed my shoulder.

I look at his face, who had tears rolling down on his cheeks. Why is he crying for? "Noona, I begged you.. Please don't leave me.." Kai said while shaking my shoulders. I just blink. "But I have to Jongin! I'm leaving because Appa force me to!" I yelled and Kai shakes his head roughly.

"No! You can't leave us like how Kris hyung, Luhan hyung and Tao did! If you did, then you are considered as a betrayer!" Kai shouted and my eyes widen, realising what he said, Kai widen his eyes.

"Noona, I'm sorry--

"Move!" I shove him aside while running out of the room. I need to get out of this building. I texted manager oppa to quickly send me to the dorm and meet me outside. Did'nt care of how I look, I ran outside, past the fans who had cameras with flashes and jump towards my van.

"Omo! Kyungmi, what happen?" Manager oppa looks at my face and I glance back to the building. I glared at the building.

I am positively going to leave the group.

•••

I went back to the dorm and straight away pack some of my things. I can consider myself as a betrayer. Just like what Kai said.

I also check my social medias. I am going to see it, today. For the last time. The first thing I saw was EXO's Kai and Ivy confirmed dating, EXO's Kai and Ivy had split up and ofcourse, EXO's Ivy leaving EXO due to her father's work.

The last one seems interesting and I read it ;

koreaboo ; EXO's Ivy leaving EXO due to her father's work.

See Also : KrisHanTao is getting better working in China.

One of the SM entertainments worker post a picture of a meeting and it had a caption of "....but we will see you 3 years later, Kyungmi-shi. Whatever you do, we will support you." said the worker herself. Is Ivy-shi really leaving?

What are your thoughts? Comment down below.

99,000 comments

ivykailuv ; so Ivy noona broke up with Kai is because she had to leave? If that was the reason, I understand. I'm still going to ship both of them.

exoxo123 ; whatever the case, I will still support Ivy. But is she leaving the group or the company? Because if she is leaving the group, we can still see Ivy right?

exosnsdf(4) ; She is in the KrisHanTao team, as well said, KrisHanTaoIvy.

I don't know what to say. The comments were mixed, there were hatred, supportive and also both.

This makes me even confuse. Should I leave the company or the group?

"Hey noona, need help?" I look up to see Baekhyun and behind him was Chen. I smiled at them widely and nodded. "Yeah. I have alot of stuff to put in." I shake my head disbelievingly and both of them laughs.

"Hey, I decided to stay in the company." I said and both of thier heads shot up. "But I will be leaving the group." I whispered and both of them hung thier head low. "But, we can see each other right? And.. and.. contact each other right?" Baekhyun said and I smiled at him.

"Yea, Baekhyun. Even if they don't allowed me to contact you, I will still do it even if they want to beat me up." I said while helping them.

"Hey, Baek--- Oh.." Chanyeol appeared at my room and I continued to pack my stuff. "Do you have a minute?" Chanyeol ask and Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Can't you see what I'm doing? I'm helping noona here." Baekhyun said while stuffing my stuff inside.

"Hey, it's okay. You can go with him. Chen and I will just do it." I said reassuringly to Baekhyun and he sighs. "Alright." Baekhyun got up and walk towards Chanyeol. Ever since the fight, I stayed away from him and Kai.

"Noona, please eat healthily there, okay? Do not do stupid things to yourself or I will personally go there with D.O." Chen warned me and I laugh at him.

"I won't I promise." I said and Chen smiled.