Chapter 8 : First Solo Performance

KYUNGMI'S POV

D.O. and I were seated at a rounded table with some of the seniors.

It was awkward for me because I did'nt know anyone there, well only idols. D.O. took care of me well and guided me.

During the award ceremony, I notice some fans were recording at our direction.

"D.O. yah, is it normal for the fans to record us?" I said looking at him.

"Yes, it's normal noona. Just be yourself." D.O. said while looking at the stage.

Soon, the moment where D.O. is nervous, the best male newcomer award. Truthfully, D.O. really wanted this award.

"The best male newcomer award goes to... D.O. Kyungsoo." The MC said and everyone started to cheer.

"Congrats Kyungsoo!" I said while clapping for him. He went up to the stage and stood infront of the microphone.

"Urm.. Thank you for gaving me this unbelievable award. In the future, I hope I can show you my other sides. Once again, thank you." D.O. said and bowed.

I was really happy for him that I could'nt put on my pokerface, in result I was smiling so bright that my face was shown on the screen.

I did'nt notice when the fans screamed so loud that I look at the screen and saw my face. How embarrassing.

A few minutes later, D.O. came back with the trophy on his hands.

"Noona, in a few minutes time, the crew will call us to get ready for the performance." D.O. said and I nodded.

Other idols had already performed and D.O. and I were the last group to perform.

Soon, the crew called us and we went backstage to get ready. I was wearing a long black dress and a white ballerina shoes.

"Noona, fighting." D.O. said before going to the other stage.

"EXO standby." I was really nervous because I was now in a middle of the stage in a total darkness.

I knew the fans and the other celebrities were watching. As soon the part when D.O. sang yeah,yeah,yeah play another slow jam, I started dancing and the light shine to me.

Fans started clapping and screaming. While dancing, I can see D.O. singing passionately and he looks really handsome.

Soon, the song ended and the audience scream. As soon as the stage lights were off, I quickly ran backstage and the stage crews were applauding us.

"Thank you for your hardwork." One of backstage crew said and both D.O. and I bowed.

Luckily we were the last performers to end the awards night and we get to go home immediately.

I change to my comfortable clothes so as D.O. and we exited backstage. Some fans were there to see us off.

As usual, fans were cramping our exit and security guards had to make way.

All the fans were really nice but one of them caught my attention.

I don't know if its a girl or a boy but I guess its a girl because she had long hair and was wearing black clothes and hoodie.

She was really creepy and mysterious. I couldnt get my mind off about her even in the van.

"Noona, gwenchana? You did really well on the stage." D.O. praised me and I bowed a little.

"Kamsamida. You too, D.O.-shi" I said and he laugh awkwardly. We were really tired but I stayed up in the car ride. D.O. slept first.

"Oppa, what is my next schedule?" I asked and manager oppa looked at his phone.

"You will be going to to China with Lay. About 5 hours later." Manager oppa said and I just nodd.

This is so tiring, it is now 12AM and I only have 5 hours of sleep.

"What am I going to do there?" I asked.

"Urm.. you will be interveiwed in Lay's studio, so don't worry, Lay is there to help you." Manager oppa said reassuringly and I nodded.

•••

We then reach to our dorm. When we step inside, it was silent.

"Where is the members?" I asked quietly.

"Most of them have scedules. So they are either in thier own room or they are on thier way back." D.O. said and I nodded.

"Noona, do you want to eat? I could make you some food." D.O. said going to the kitchen. Is this kid not tired?

"Ani. ani. It's okay. I'm not tired. I think I will just go in my room and have a rest... You should sleep too, D.O.-shi" I said and D.O. nodded.

"Goodnight noona." D.O. said and I just nodd.

When I step into my room, I immediately jump onto my bed. It is so tiring. I still have to pack for later.

I sigh and started packing. Today was a great day because I got spent time with D.O. I get to know him well.

Well, there were times he is just awkward and really quiet, but he really took great care of me with his silentness.

After I pack my bag with neccessary items, I decided to check on my social medias.

As per normal, I got lots of notification from different social medias. Ga Yun sent me a text, and it is an article, but this time is from koreaboo.

koreaboo ; EXO's Ivy and D.O. spotted going on a date.

See Also : EXO's Ivy cute expression was shown in Awards Night.

EXO's D.O. and Ivy were spotted coming out of the van together alone. They were also bringing out thier own bags. Did they just finish going out on a holiday alone, without the members?

Click on the link to see the images of EXO's D.O. and Ivy together.

What do you think of them together? Share your thoughts below.

3,900 comments

kyungilsoo : no they are not. They just came back from awards night.

exoivyluv : if they are dating, they would keep it low key. Besides, Ivy is heartbroken, she wouldnt date the members.

bangtan4lyfe : wow, koreaboo. nice try on getting hates for Ivyshi. Better luck next time.

ivykyungi : I just hope Ivy noona will not get hate from immature fan girls.

This is why I hate koreaboo. Most of the articles about idols are not true. I just sigh and prepare myself to go to bed.

I hope that tomorrow will be a good day.