Chapter 9 : Fan Meeting with Lay

KYUNGMI'S POV

"I'm tired." I said while letting the stylist do my hair and makeup.

Lay and I had already arrive in China, now, we are at a salon getting our makeup and hair done.

My phone then sarted to vibrate twice. I have a text from manager oppa ans another is from koreaboo.

"Oh this again..." I said and read the article.

koreaboo : EXO's Lay and Ivy are heading to China.

See Also : Tao has released his new album.

Earlier this morning, fans saw EXO's Lay and Ivy heading to China. Both of them had a schedule there and attending a fan meeting in China.

Click on this to check out thier airport fashion.

What do you think about the pictures? Comment down below.

2,900 comments

EXOot12 : Wow, Ivy looks so energetic here. Looking forward to see her perform soon!

ChanVy : Ooh.. Lay oppa and Ivy unnie....

ShinXo : Ivy is so pretty... I just watch her performance on the Awards night. Fighting Ivy unnie!

I smiled like an idiot while scrolling on the comments section. I decided to look at manager oppa's text.

Manager Oppa <3

Hello Kyungmi-ah. I hope you reach safely in China with Lay. Just wanna say that there are going to be a short fan meeting and fan sign there and also in Korea when you get back here. Have fun there and take care of yourself. I will update you soon.

"Oh, there is going to be a fansign here." I said and out of nowhere, Lay appeared and he nodded.

"We will be leaving soon." Lay said and I widen my eyes.

"Chincha? That fast?" I said while grabbing my phone.

"Palli!" I said while the stylist quickly did thier last makeup to me and we rush out of the room.

•••

Once I get into the van, I decided to check my social medias and secretly took a picture with Lay who was busy checking his phone, and I post it on instagram.

"Yah! Noona! I look awful here!" Lay said and I laugh.

Looks like he saw the picture.

"Ani... You look handsome here. Chincha." I said sincerely and I could see Lay's cheeks getting alittle red.

"Kamsamida.." Lay said shyly and I laugh at him.

Lay's studio was alittle far from the hotel.

Lay and his manager was talking in mandarin, I could understand alittle so I knew what they were talking, it was about what we are we going to do at the fansign.