Found

"They have no name, no place of operations. Essentially, they're non existent. She is their only slip up," Agent Hill said, pointing at Nadia.

Nadia didn't quite know what was said during the meeting, but she picked up pieces. She knew they were talking about the security breach and Roman's betrayal. Most people at the table they sat around didn't know what Roman looked like, so the only people present that were hit by his treachery was Nadia and Pietro. 

-

"Betrayed?" Pietro asked, looking around the abandoned hallway.

"Yes, he said that he did it all for Sokovia, and that the voice in your head is going to get worse," she stated quietly.

"Nadia," Pietro called out. She looked positively haunted by Roman's betrayal. "Look at me."

Nadia's teary eyes met with his.

"We're going to find him, and make him pay for this. You couldn't have seen this coming."

"At the bar... The woman he was meeting, she's the one in your head. I told you we could trust him, and look what's happened."

"I ended up trusting him too, it's okay," he said.

"Oh god..." Nadia whispered with sudden realization.

"What?"

"Alyona and my parents. They know too much. What if Roman targets them?" She questioned, horrified.

"We won't let that happen. We're going to end this before it gets worse."

"Don't say things you can't be sure of."

"I'm sure we can handle this. We've come this far, we can't stop now."

-

"If we are able to, there might be security footage of a lead," Pietro said.

"A lead? Where? Be more specific," Steve spoke up.

"In Sokovia. There is a bar we went to, and Roman was talking to a strange woman. He told Nadia that she is the voice in my head."

The other Avengers looked at Pietro, as if expecting more.

Pietro scoffed. "If you think that I am going back there, it is not happening. I do not know how to hack either."

"You may not be able to hack, but you know who can?" Clint asked.

"Stark," the other Avengers answered, no hesitation on their part.

"Call him, then," Fury commanded.

A screen was brought up on the table, and Tony Stark's name appeared on the screen.

"Fury, long time no talk! Don't tell me I need to save the world again," came Tony Stark's voice on a video feed.

Despite looking aggravated, Fury looked to Pietro to give the information. As soon as Tony's eyes met with Pietro's, he froze.

"Um, did you invent a way for people to come back from the dead while I've been gone?" Tony asked them.

In his chair, Pietro sat rigidly still. This was the man who destroyed his life, and here he was, casually talking about death, yet nobody in the room seemed to care. Not even his sister, Wanda.  Why did she not care? Pietro had his own doubts thanks to the pieces of memory he got back, but it wasn't enough for him to trust Stark.

Wanda sighed at the look on Pietro's face. "We need you to hack into some security footage. We are currently facing a problem and we do not know who to trust, so we called you."