Prologue: The Prop Hunt Explanation

"Where the f*ck are you Sadie?!" Mark screamed as the timer clicked by. I was the best at this video game.
I just laughed at his failure, "might as well as give up Markiplier!"
"Ya, Mark! She is the best at this game and we all know it!" Sean said in his Irish accent. He was on my team as props. He had already been killed by Felix.
"NEVER!!!" He screamed into the microphone.
"Holy shit! Where are you?" Felix said, frustrated. He cussed in Swedish.
There was ten seconds on the timer. They were both in the same room as I was in. I was hidden in the wall as a soda can with only one life, behind the soda machine. I jumped out. "Hey Mark! Hey Felix!" I jumped around them in a mocking way.
"You little f*ck!" Felix screamed, shooting randomly at me.
"NO! No, no, no! Damnit! Mother of f*ck!" Mark screamed as the timer counted down to zero, "where the hell were you hiding Sadie?" I jumped behind the soda machine. "But I looked there, like twice!"
"I was also in the wall" I said, grinning at success.
"How were you not stuck?" Felix asked, his Swedish accent present.
I grinned, "a magician never reveals his or her secrets."
"Alright, WolfFact. Let's crush 'm!" Jacksepticeye said in a competitive fashion.
"Always, always crush 'm, JackSepticEye!" I said in a perfect Irish accent.
The hunt begins, and we are able to search for Mark and Felix.
"Are you sure your not in Ireland?" Mark asked, "you sound like you grew up there."
I looked behind me, it was January and snowing. "Pretty sure I'm still in the US. I grew up in the U.S. too, but I am half Irish, " I spoke the Irish language, "Fuair tu, Mark. Want a reachtail, ta tu tus ceann." Then I went back to English, "I also know Irish." Then I shot him. He was a chair in the kitchen.
"What? I was perfectly placed!"
"Ya, but the rest of them weren't." I said
Jack said, "she warned, ya!"
"No she didn't! She just said gibberish!" Mark argued
"No, Mark. She spoke in Irish, she said, 'Found you, Mark. Want to run, you have a head start.'
"Bullshit! Complete bullshit!" Mark said, "oh, Felix! You are golden, you are so in a good place!"
There was about a minute left to find and shoot Felix dead.
Sean spoke in Irish, I knew what he was saying, "Nuair a dheanann cheapann tu go bhfuil Felix, Mac Tire?" He asked me where I thought Felix was.
I replied in Irish as well, "Mark duirt orga . Mar sin, b'fheidir an seomra folctha?" The direct translation of what I said was 'Mark said golden. So maybe the bathroom?'
"Cliste!" Jack said, 'smart'
We headed for the upstairs half. "You are still golden, Felix!"
"Shut up you idiot!" Felix said, knowing that Mark was giving us hints unconsciously.
"Ta se cinnte suas anseo, Sean! Seiceail go leir na seomrai. Theann tu ar chle!" I said to Sean, 'he's defiantly up here, Sean! Check all the rooms. You go left!'
"Cinnte dearfa!" Jack said, going left. 'Sure thing!' Is what he had said.
After a few moments, "What the hell did they say? Did you understand a word Felix?" Mark said. Getting a bit confused and lost in what we were saying.
"Uh, I'm not sure. But I know Jack said, smart, at some point of that.
I had found Felix, "Sean, fuair me e. Ba mhaith leat a dheanamh ar an onoracha?" I said to Jack, 'i found him, would you like the honors?'
He answered in English, "Yes. Please." A shot was heard and a can had fallen.
Felix wasn't too happy, "shit, balls, piss and f*ck!"
"Oh, yeah!" I said, Sean and I must of read minds.
In sync with each other we said together, "High fives all around, " we did Jack's out to high five actions, "Wa-pish! Wa-pish!"
Felix knew that Sean and I were friends, but he didn't know how. "How did you two become friends anyways? I mean, you two live different countries it isn't like you guys were neighbors."
"Well, it's a long story... I'll start in the beginning." I said, "I'll tell my part of how it happened and Sean, if you want to..."
"Oh, yeah. Sure I'll tell my half. You can start, cause that's kind of where it happened."
"Alright, sounds good." I said, "So, let's start at... the beginning..."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! So this is a new story I decided to start now that I've watched these YouTubers for at least a month each, some more than others. At the top two is Markiplier and JackSepticEye. I hope you enjoy it, this is one of three stories I will be updating more than others. My Life as A Half Animal, A Hidden Life, and Character of ME! Will be updated as well as this one. Character of ME! Will just be updated at least once a month, while the others at least twice a week or more. Teenage Crushes will no longer be written, but it will still be accessible by you guys. New stories besides this one will be published but not all at once. Enjoy!!!