Chapter 5: Sean's Half- America

Comic con was in a week so I made my way to the U.S., by plane. Sadie had said that she wanted to meet me before comic con just in case she got to come on stage with us YouTubers, she wanted to be comfortable around us. I didn't think it was necessary, I mean, she was a great youtuber for what I saw. She lived in LA, and was twenty one and has a living made the same way as me: through gaming on YouTube, which was pretty great.
The plane had one hour till it landed, so I decided that I should get some energy and rest. My eyes fluttered shut as I dreamt of the possibilities that could happen at comic con... Eventually an hour came by and I was stirred awake by the turbulence that was cause by landing. "Good ol' California!" I stretched and grabbed my things, exiting the plane and walked inside the building where Mark, Felix, Bob, and Wade waited for me. "HEYY!!!"
My loud voice heard by everyone in the airport, my group of friends surrounded me, "HEEYY, Sean!!!!!"
"So, who's this WolfFact that won this contest?" Wade asked, a sly grin on his face.
"Just someone who made a video that won the contest." I said, trying to keep all emotion from my face.
Mark was skeptical, "hmm, hmmm. Ya, go with that."
"Come on guys, let's leave the fella alone. We all know he's going to meet her..." Bob said, sarcasm obvious in his tone.
Everybody just laughed, I shook their comments from my mind. We all waved good-bye to each other. Mark and I went to his car. He was going to help me to the hotel that was conveniently near Sadie's place and Mark's place.
He dropped me off, "Good luck, Sean! Have fun" Mark said, driving off waving his hand out of the car window. I waved, going inside and going to my reserved room.
I took a bit of time and unpacked, I changed clothes. I put on my Septic Eye t-shirt and black jeans. I found my beanie and put it over my head. I nodded in a mirror as if to approve myself.
I walked to the address that she emailed me. After ten minutes I saw it. It looked pretty average sized. I walked up, my heart beating fast against my chest. I knocked after a moment of hesitation. 'Your just a guy, she's just a girl... be cool' I thought as the door opened.
She was a lot cuter in person than on camera. "Come on in, Sean!" Her voice was a bit deeper than most girl's voices, but it was gentle at the same time. She stepped aside, letting me inside. Sadie closed the door and led me to the couch. Her place was a lot bigger on the inside than it seemed.
I sat down and she sat down next to me. "So," I said, "nice place."
She smiled looking around, "ya, it's pretty great." Her ferret that I saw in the video walked up to me and curled up on my lap.
"Um. Hi there little guy, " I was tense, I have never seen a ferret in real life.
She saw that I was nervous, "it's okay, she won't bite." She reached over and grabbed my hand. I felt my ears warm up and I hopped that my face wasn't red. She placed my hand on the ferret's back and made me let it. She liked that because she made a purr like noise. My tension calmed, "ya know, this isn't so bad." She released my hand I began petting it on my own.
"So, what's comic con like? I've never been able to go." She said after the ferret wrapped around her neck.
"Oh it's great! " I told her, "Everything and everyone there is great! I promise you, your going to have so much fun!"
She nodded, "okay, " she looked around, "um, do you need anything, a drink something to eat?"
I thought for a bit, "water could be nice."
She smiled and said something in Irish, which surprised me because I didn't know she knew the language, "Dara ceann!" She got up and realised she didn't speak in English, "sorry, Sean. I mean one second."
I responded in Irish, "Ta se ceart go leor. Ta a fhios agam Irish freisin." I said, it's okay I speak Irish too.
She grinned, "i'll be back." Then she disappeared inside the kitchen and when she came back she had a cup of water.
She handed it to me, and she sat down next to me. I chugged the water down into my throat. "Ah. Refreshing. Thank you."
"Anytime, I feel so honored that you handpicked my video, Sean. What did you see in that video?"
I scratched my face, "well. I guess I saw how much I saw myself in that video, and um, well you sounded sincere and you weren't completely in it for the meeting."
"Well, anyways. Thanks for meeting me Sean, I'm excited to see you again and to get the opportunity to go to Ireland."
I turned to leave, but I remembered something, "oh! I almost forgot, after the last day of comic con we will take a plane to Ireland. So be ready! Ok, bye!"
I quickly exited, feeling my checks redden with blush. I breathed out a gust of relief as I left the house. When I got back to the hotel, I decided that I would check out her channel curious to see a general idea of what her channel's like. I found a video that was her very first, and only three of the videos she had including her first, were made in 2014. The rest were 2015 and then on out. I watched those three posted in 2014 as well as two from 2015 and then two of her most recent videos, one where she thanks most of her subs for the credit of getting the opportunity to meet me, here idol.
She was so much like Mark, Felix, and I because she gave all the credit of her successes and achievements to her fans and followers. It was getting late, so I removed the clothes I had on, and replaced them by my pj's. Which was comfortable shorts and no shirt. I crept into the cold, crisp sheets and slept dreaming of my time with this WolfFact. Could she be more than a friend?