Chapter 7: Sean's Half - Comic Con Surprise Plan

I woke up earlier and remembered comic con was today. My shirtless chest was bare, I didn't want sadie, and especially not Mark to see me partially nude. I hopped into the small shower and made it quick. Wearing the t shirt Sadie gave me yesterday, it was basically a perfect fit. Not to tight, but loose enough for it not to be awkward. I pulled some dark tinted jeans over my legs and buttoned them up, not forgetting the zipper. I walked out. Mark was stretching from in the covers, he noticed that I was awake so he waited until I left with everything I needed. I knocked on Sadie's door, hoping to talk to her before Mark started acting like his normal douche-baggy self.
I heard I faint, "decent!" So I cautiously entered.
I smile d when I saw that she had on my logo shirt. I guess we were more in sync than I realized. She held up my beanie. I looked at her and she threw it over. I caught it and placed it back on my head.
"I was looking for that! Where was it?"
"On the edge of the bed. You left it here when we talked... alone." She said, explaining.
"Oh." I ignored that for a moment. My o so familiar energetic voice came in, "know what day it is?"
She was obviously confused, "it's the day we go to comic con!"
She finally caught on, "shit! I almost forgot!" She ran to a drawer and got a phone charger. She held it up for me to see. I nodded.
She pulled a neon green jacket over my logo shirt. Damn. So good looking in green... I couldn't help but stare.
"Hey Sean?"
I snapped out of it, "yeah?"
"What color should I dye my hair? Neon green, magenta, purple, or two colors?"
The question caught me a little off guard, "your dying your hair?
She nodded, "it was to thank everybody for the support, but getting ready and getting a lot of backup videos, I didn't have a chance to have it done before we came here. Plus, I wanted it professionally done."
Green really was a good color on her. She had everything green on that I could see. Green shirt, jacket, even down to her shoes and little logo earings had green on them. So I answered, "Neon green. It would match your green ego" I motioned her clothing.
She smirked, I knew I what she was about to say, "or is it just so we could match?"
"That's just another plus." I nudged her elbow. She nudged mine back, a little harder.
I grinned, she just had a, are you really? expression. I pushed her hard, not enough to cause her harm, but enough to send her over onto the bed. I walked out, she grabbed her ferret and backpack and rushed to catch up. She waited outside while I checked on Mark. I went inside, he was fully clothes, thank the Lord. He was trying to get his hair perfect. He sprayed mounds of holding hair spray, some fumes escaping the bathroom. I coughed at the horrible scent and taste left in my mouth. I waved my hand back and forth, trying to revive my nostrils. I cussed and complained under my breathe. I yelled to Mark in Irish, unaware of it, "Cac naofa, Mark! Cad e sa mheild is go gas poisoned?"
Of course Mark didn't know what I said, "what?" His focus never left the mirror
Still unaware that I was speaking irish I continued, "Fhios agat go direach wjat durit me, Mark!" afterwards I muttered, "Cac olc..." it was then I spoke in Irish the whole time.
Sadie yelled from outside, "he said!: Holy shit, Mark! What is in that poisoned gas! Then he said, "you know exactly what I said, Mark!" Then he muttered something that I couldn't quite hear, but I'm pretty he said, "nasty shit.""
Mark was done by then and we both walked out, Mark was quite confused but he just said that we have a bit to go.
We all knew the drill by know, Farris up front, Sean and I in the back. After about ten minutes we arrived, there was already a huge line, massive security, and a filled parking lot. Mark turned in sooner than Sadie thought, I saw the confusion on her face. I explained, "we go in the back way because we have stages and our own stations"
She nodded in understanding.
Mark found a spot and parked the car, he turned to see us, "You ready?"
Sadie and I nodded in unison so we all got out with our merchandise and personal belongings. We had stopped at a hair salon before coming here, her hair was now a neon green. I had mine redone so it was much brighter. Mark did the same thing.
Excitement was in my face, a huge grin formed. I was going to be able to see my fans! I looked over at Sadie, her grin mirrored mine. I hoped that she had some fans there to see.
She started her camera and began recording. "Hey Guys! WolfFact here, and I'm at comic con with two of the most amazing YouTubers around!" She screamed, showing Mark and i, I waved into the camera, Mark waved still facing the other way walking. "We're about to get inside! I hope ill get to see some of you, but for now, have a howling good day!"
Sadie ended the short video. She looked at me, we entered the building, "im going to edit videos together."
I nodded.
"Wow!" She said, turning around taking it all in. There were already storms of people. She reached down and picked up her frightened ferret, holding it close to her. I couldn't wait, I decided to save a little surprise for the winner: a chance to be on stage with jackaboy, markimoo, and other famous YouTubers like Felix, Bob and Wade.
"See ya, later Mark!" I waved as he left to set up his station.
He waved back, now out of view.
I waved Sadie to follow me, I made sure she got a station too, and right next to mine, "come on. We have to set up our stations too!"
She was taken aback, "what? Don't you mean your station?"
"Nope! You have your own station too!" We arrived and there was two tables with name tags JackSepticEye- Sean William. McLoughlin and WolfFact- Sadie Leanna Welborn on it.
"I have my own table?! But why?" She went behind the desk and put her stuff next to the chair on the floor.
"You have enough people subscribed to your channel to be able to have your own station, and since your new to this I decided to have you next to mine." I explained to her.
"Wow! This is so cool, I thought I was just going to watch your show with Mark and the others!"
I smiled at her, "well, your station isn't going to be bossified on its own!" I unpacked my limited edition merchandise and other stuff and put them onto the table.
She grinned and did the same, pulling out a small round bed and her ferret curled up looking at the people who passed by.
After twenty minutes, we were sitting and waiting. Many people already were lining up at my station and no one had even glanced at her.
But then two teenager came to a stop as they saw her station, "WolfFact! Oh shit, your here!" They began flipping out, "and so is FerretFactor Ferris! Mind if we hold her?"
She grinned at them, "of course not, here." She picked up Ferris and handed them the ferret.
"Can we have a picture with you guys, our friends won't believe us!"
"Of course." She walked in the middle of them and did a few selfies.
Afterwards they got their shirts signed and merchandise.
"After we saw that video of y o u competing, we knew we had to get tickets. We got some of the last ones, but we weren't sure if you made it!" One of the boys explained. They left, going through my massive line, as they walked I heard them saying, still flipping out, "We actually met THE WolfFact! Aahh!"
I shook my head, still signing, giving merchandise, and taking selfies. Soon, many more people started going to Sadie's station. After about four hours, Mark, Sadie, and I decide to have a break and do the show.
I had told Mark and everyone except Sadie herself, and my plans were to have Sadie come unto the stage after it was my turn to lead for an hour or two. I knew she was going to do a great job. Thankfully they approved of the idea. Wade and Bob were going first, each taking an hour or two explaining what their channel was about, play a few games they brought, etcetera. Then Mark would do his thing, I would do some of my stuff and then ask Sadie to come up. I even told some of the fans that came up my plan so she would have some fans to cheer her on. I know she brought videogames, she was a gamer on YouTube just like us, and at an indie comic con, she would have to bring a game or wasn't a true gamer.
I brought slender g-mod for Sadie, Mark, Bob and I to play. Wade would have to take turns with bob or something. Hopefully she brought more than one game. All of us, we agreed to take one multiplayer game and one single player game at least. She didn't know this, but maybe she would just luck out. I can't wait to see her face, I grinned looking over at her as we walked to the room that was labeled: Markiplier's, JackSepticEye's, Wade's, and Bob's Show w/ Honored Guest. She saw the sign and looked over at me, I shrugged.
After we entered and got things set up, I ran over to let the security guard outside the door of the theater room to let the fans in. Sadie sat I. The VIP section in the front, directly in the middle. Fans flowed in and the room was filled up with no seat left open in a matter of minutes.
Bob started, asking his fans to stand up, some people stood up, maybe about 50 people of the 425 people who were in the room. They sat back down and he continued with his part of the show. After an hour, he ended it with a game that caused a rage quit filled with cussing.
Then wade went, doing the same thing at the start, asking how many fans he had in the room. There were only about 25 people that stood. His went on for another hour. We decided to give the fans a break. They all swarmed out to stretch or buy a bite. We all went backstage, Sadie came with.
"Wow! You guys are great! The games you guys played, yes!" She was really excited, but I know that she was going to have ten times more excitement after I go up...
The 45 minutes passed, and people came back, now it was Mark's turn to take the floor.
"So, let's see how many Markiplites are here?" He scanned the room, there must of been at least 150 people that stood. Many wore different Markiplier shirts, some even wearing the limited edition shirts he sold to help charity. His show went on for two hours. "Thank you for coming and ill see you in the next show. Ba bye!"
Finally, it's time to surprise her...