Sadie's Half: No Escape!

It was dark, where ever I was being held captive. My frontal lobe was aching. I lifted my head from the surface and looked ahead. The world was swirling. I heard footsteps and rage built up into my groggy mind. After the steps stopped, a cold clawed hand reached over my face to pull it up so I had to look at the antiseptic being. I rolled my eyes and he grinned when he saw my face.
He went to a table I was unable to see and grabbed something. He held up a flashlight at my face, I looked away because of the sudden light source. He forced me to look into a mirror. I looked at the mirror and he moved it closer to my right eye. I looked at the reflection closely, it's iris was a mystic swirl of green and purple. He pulled the objects away and the lights turned on suddenly. I blinked until I was able to focus enough to actually see. Though my forehead still pained and Anti's stature was moving and there was three of them.
"Had a nice nap, Wolfy Fact?"
It was hard to find words, but I was slowly coming out of whatever concussion they caused. "Let's get to the point, germophobe."
"In due time. Once everyone is here, I will explain. We don't want to repeat more than necessary!"
I rolled my eyes, "Why's my eye being weird?"
He looked into my left one, "completely fine, filthy creature."
"The other one, genius!"
He looked into the color tinted eye, "oh, that! Well, it's just a small side effect. Mr. McLoughlin has the same condition and I, will gladly help you. You poor, filthy mortal!"
My face turned red from rage, I lunged at the psycho but I was constrained to the chair. "What the fock did ye do ta Sean!" Suddenly my Irish accent came completely, but I didn't realize that until I finished talking.
He grinned, obviously satisfied, "bingo. There's that Irish Wolfy I was trying to find!"
The rage died down a small bit. My Irish accent didn't leave, but I was too lazy to worry about it. "Shut up, asshole!"
He held a device to my mouth and I held my breath until I had to breathe. I inhaled the chemicals, I fought the urge to sleep due to the chemicals.
"Sleep now, we need time to prepare for our unclean guests... don't worry, your one of them..."
His voice was now a distant mumble, I heard him moving. My eyes finally sealed and thoughts of Sean, Mark, and Felix, coming to my destination.
I was felt distant, like I wasn't on the same dimension as them. I was like a ghost or guardian angel or something. I moved closer and tried to hug Sean, I just went through them and they shuddered, looking around. I flew up next to Sean, I looked down and saw a mist flowing in place of my legs. I shrugged and went with them, I was some how able to hear their conversations. I looked at Sean's left eye first and it was normal, but like me, it was tinted with green. I just looked at him sympathetically.
I then thought of something, I had heard that family members reported of incidences where their dead loved ones contacted them. I know that it was usually in a dream or something, but it was worth it. I followed next to Sean and leaned against him, getting close to his ear.
"Sean... it's Sadie. I'm passed out, but I'm okay..."
I leaned away. He stopped and looked around and mouthed my name. I responded again, "yes Sean?..."
He smiled and kept walking and he whispered, "how can you talk to me? You swear your not dead?"
"Dont worry, I'm not and, well I don't know... but anti isn't up to anything good. Please be careful!"
He chuckled, "when it's with anti or Darkiplier, it never is. When you you at- where ever you were, was there someone different?"
I was confused, "no..." I thought for a bit, "it might be this show their doing. He didn't give me much but you guys are like the guests? I don't know, I can go see ahead?"
"Ya, that'd be great. When we get outta here, your gettin the fanciest meal known to Ireland!"
I laughed and replied once more before flying off, "Be back when I can!" With that, I flew off to the docks.
Being a ghost-thing had its perks but I'm excited to have my body back. I gasped, I stroked my body's arm. I looked as though I had been tortured, there was blood and deep cuts every where. I floated backwards and there was a huge cage and almost invisible activation trip wire being set up. They flipped on the lights, showing the rest of the scenery where there was an obstacle course and more deadly traps. I flew fast through the traps and through people where they would shiver. I stopped and focused onto Sean.
"Sean," I told him, "be careful. There's going to be a trip wire that will make a cage fall onto you when you get close. I'll tell you where to stop."
"Okay," he whispered, "anything else before we walk to our living hell?"
"Um, ya. I might look a bit battered, but don't charge at anyone. Not at anti or at me, because that's what he wants."
"Okay. I'll try." He said. I could sense his feeling of insecurity.
"Sean?"
"Ya?"
"Plan B is that I take over your body. But because of the way we've grown close, that's only if I really need to. So, I'm warning you now."
"Okay." He took a deep breath. He talked to Mark and Felix, "Guys, trust me. You guys need to do as I say, please."
"We do, Sean." Mark said, Felix nodded. Sean turned and nodded at me. I flew into Sean, connecting into his brain wiring. Sean had told me he would rather be a spirit and be with us. He told me through our unique connection he was going to stay with my body and keep watch.
I shook myself, I was now famous male Sean McLoughlin, not beginning female Youtuber Sadie. I continued to walk along side Mark and Felix until we approached the wire. I held both arms back stopping them. I stepped over the trip wire and was now near my body. Sean's mind repelled the sight, making me feel the urge to beat Anti up. Thankfully, I was able to hold Sean's body back.
Mark was in awe, "Sean, how did you know there was a trip wire there?"
I answered in my now deeper voice, "I have my ways, Mark."
The three of us looked forward to Darkiplier and Antisepticeye, "So where's your new friend?" I said, being more knowledgeable then Mark or Felix.
Darkiplier appeared from the darkness, "Come here markimoo!"
He was suddenly in front of Mark, Darki grabbed him by the arms and pulled him into the darkness. Anti then appears as well, "Come hither, dirty slither!"
But instead of being pulled into darkness, he teleported to the stage and strapped me to the chair next to my body. After Antisepticeye left to send Pewdiepie into the darkness, I called to Sean.
I whispered loudly, "Sean?! Push me from your body so I can return to mine and wake up!"
I heard faint words being spoken into my ears, "ok... just a moment..."
Then, as promised by the mystic voice, I was forced out and he was now in his own body. I looked at him and made sure he was okay before plunging into my body. As awesome as it was to be in my own body, I felt as I was thrown on a sea of cement and beaten between two cement slabs.
I slowly woke from the darkness. My right eye's iris, still continuing to become an unnatural green and purple, Sean'sthe same unnatural green. I looked over at him, my vision blurred and I remember that there was an IV in my arm pumped drugs into my system. Probably something that makes patients at a hospital loopy.
"Hey Sadie. Are you okay, does your arms hurt at all?" Sean asked, worried. He struggled in his constraints, the same iv was in his arms but he hadn't had them in long enough to take him into effect.
My brain and it's thoughts were fuzzy and all logical thinking had left my head. I laughed like I was drunk, "your hot. You look like a neon green popsicle. Maybe I could have a taste?"
He looked at me hopefully. The lights suddenly came on and Darki was some kind of announcer.
"Good afternoon. Lady and gents! We're going to play a little game."
My loopy brain was thinking like a complete idiot, not like how I look on camera on my channel, "oh! I wanna play!"
"You are, little WolfFact! We're playing a game called, No EsCaPe!"