Chapter 10: Sadie's Half- My Turn...

We arrived at comic con, and we went to our already set up stations and opened them up. I had many subscribers and fans ask for a picture and have their own logo drawings signed. I was approached by a shy girl.
"H-hey. Y-your WolfFact, r-right?" She asked obviously nervous.
"Yep, one and only." I said, hoping to calm her nervousness.
It seemed to work in a small way, "I have s-something for y-you."
From behind her back she pulled out two things. A videogame with a custom case and a small knitted version of Ferris. The small girl held the two items closer to me.
I reached forward and took hold of the two items. The videogame disk had my logo made onto it as well as on the cover. Ferris had a collar on and the tag was my logo with her name carved into it.
"Holy Crap, this stuff is awesome! Did you make the game yourself?"
She nodded, now smiling seeing my excitement over the gifts. "I'm g-glad you like t-them."
I turned the knitted Ferris around, making sure to admire every stitch and curve. "You did a great job, thank you. I'll play the game when I get home."
She smiled even more, "c-can you sign m-my shirt?" She pulled it outwards. It was the nestest merchandise I decided to put on the internet. It was a drawing I made of me and Ferris and on the back it had my logo and it said. I'm a WolfFactier! I couldn't say no.
"Of course. Front or back?" I asked, uncapping the permanent black Sharpie. The background color was neon green.
"Back please." She was beaming, obviously excited more than nervous now. I smiled, moving behind her, I signed the shirt and I decided to try to make her day. "Would you like to hold FerretFactor Ferris?"
Her faced looked like it was going to split by how large her happy smile was. "Yeah!" She held her hands out gingerly. I removed Ferris from my shoulder and I placed her in my hands.
Her eyes glittered at holding another living creature. "H-hi there, Ferris..."
Ferris started climbing to her shoulders, she giggled and removed her from her shoulders, handing Ferris back to me. I heard someone call me name. I looked over to who said my name. It was Sean, "come on! It's time to host another show!"
"I'll be there in a bit!" I hollered back, he gave me a thumbs up and caught up with the other guys.
My focus returned to this girl, "I might want to record playing the game, " I held up the risk, "and I want to make sure you get credit."
"Oh, " she said, realizing what I was asking, "can you call me Maree and also say my youtube name, JSEandWolffact_fan#1?"
I can see that she was a bit obsessive, but I didn't mind. "Yeah, sure. I got to go. I was nice meeting you."
"Same. It was such an honor! Bye!" She said waving. I waved back and i ran down the hall to the show room.
Mark, Sean, Bob, and Wade were sitting down at the table. Sean saw me enter. He stood and walked over, "five minutes to spare."
"Sorry, a fan needed to give me these..." I smiled, showing him the gifts Maree had given me.
"Come on over, we're just talking" Sean says, motioned me over and I followed.
He saved me a seat next to him, I felt my cheeks warm a bit.
In his awesome Irish accent he said, "Ya, we have about five minutes to do whatever."
"Sweet!" I said gleefully, smiling. I wasn't only smiling at the free time, I was so excited to see if Sean would be able to decipher my message.
I brought the septic Sam plushy up slowly and dramatically. A grin formed on his face immediately after the rising sam came into his sight range.

Those five minutes passed quickly and the order was the same except this time I was the final part. Thankfully I still had two hours. If I didn't I wasn't sure if I could do the similar stuff that I had done yesterday. After what seemed like forever it was my turn to take the stage. I smiled gleefully.
"Hey Guys! If you know who I am, please stand!" Over a hundred, like yesterday, stood up. In the crowd i saw the shy girl who gave me the gifts. I had an idea.
"There's going to be a small shift in plans here. I went to the table and got the gifts and held them out to the crowd, "someone here who watched my videos, must of enjoyed them so much to take time and give me these. You know who you are, Maree, get up here!"
The crowd cheered and she stood, dazed. This was obviously a big surprise. She got up after much encouragement. I held the microphone so no one would hear, "it's okay Maree. I'm not going to have you say much, plus I'll be a your side when you get up here until you get off the stage." I held out my head, she nodded with increased courage. I pulled the small girl up.
"Alright guys, this is Maree. She came to me five minutes before the show started and we talked and have me a knitted version of Ferris and a videogame she created herself. In return, I signed this official WolfFact tee and any of you interested, I'm giving these out at the end of this show. Signed and everything. Anyways, Maree gave me these gifts that must of taken a lot of time and effort?"
I removed my headset and put them onto her head, she answered, it was now loud enough for people to hear, "yes. Took me about a year for each."
My voice was much louder without it on, so I made the decision to not have it on for the rest of my part of the show. She looked at me, her eyes twinkled of joy and surprise. My focus returned to the audience for the moment.
"Alright, Maree. Are you a friend of any Youtuber here, any of them? Do you watch their content?" I said, loving being able to basically yell.
"Um, ya all of them... but my favorite is Wade..." she blushed saying his name.
I grinned, "Wade, would you care for a picture with this fan?"
I looked at the audience, "who approves?" I challenged, feeling as though I had all the power in the world. There was an unusually feeling in my chest that I didn't like, so I ignored it. I started a chant, "Wade... Maree... Wade... Maree..." eventually everyone caught on and I gave her the picture I took.
She was almost to tears, "thank you, so so much!"
I stood next to her, "one last thing Maree, what did Wade do for you?"
"Um. Well, he gave me laughs when I needed them. I had depression for the longest time and dragged me out. He literally saved my life." She faced the crowd who sat in awe at the touching story.
Wade came in at that moment, "well, I'm glad I could do that for you."
"Thanks for coming up here Maree, your a true WolfFactier! Let's give her a hand!" The crowd clapped hard. After the motion calmed it was time for my revealing game that hopefully Sean would notice.
"I have a another game that I made here, " I held the game up, "it's called, Your Own Romance. You can design your own codes to make a romance story. There is a default setting for people who dont know programming. For now, this is the only copy I own. But I decided to show you guys as a little sneak peek, I guess."
I pushed the game into the slot and as it started up I explained it. It finished. I obviously skipped the tutorial and got into the game. The part that should be a hint to Sean was coming up. I made the game so that my character would find a smallness of paper that said, I love you underneath something. Once she found it, she did the same thing I did and she responded by doing the same thing saying, I love you with all my heart and soul.
The part ended and I took the disk out, making sure to look Sean's way a little longer than normal, but not a stare enough to be noticed by anyone except Sean.
"So that's the preview. Once I get more copies, they will be put on the merchandise store." My Irish accent came out a little, but I fixed it. The show ended and the feeling in my chest came back, with the help of a voice. I dont know if it was of an angle or of a devil, My Turn...