Present Time: ALL

Mark was confused now, "okay, I understand why I'd forget the part with super ninja course, but sending you and Wolfie to Ireland?"

"You did experience a lot at once... You never know how a head injury would effect you." Sadie pointed out.

Mark struggled, "w-whatever you say. But what did you guys do after I supposedly sent you to Ireland?"

Felix added before anyone could answer Mark, "and what happened to me? Last I heard, I was unconscious in a car."

"We settled in, I uploaded videos..." Sean said, before letting Sadie add something or another.

"I got myself set up, I got some better equipment..." She said

"That's basically it." Sean added, "oh and you, you were sent to Sweden too. We carried you in and your stuff. You woke some time a little before landing."

"Ah, okay. That makes sense now!" Felix said, excited that some confusion from that day was now solved.

"Meh, okay then. But what about Ryan and Matt?" Mark said, obviously still not believing what he was being told.

"They remember it like their first birthday people actually came to." Sadie said, keeping in touch with them since that day.

"I'll ask them about it later on." Mark said, a sense of laziness laced in his tone.

"So, is this part of the conversation going to be edited out? Just wondering." Sadie asked, finding Felix's hiding spot.

"Ah! Fucka you! Fucka you, you, you!" Felix screamed, jumping around trying to avoid the bullets being shot.

"Probably. I might leave in some parts, kinda depends." Mark responded, sounding a bit nervous.

I thought for a bit while trying to find out where this chase was going down, "Same."

"DITO!" Felix yelled, being surprised by me when my character came around the corner and shot the small soda can, "Damn you Irishman!"

"Nice one, Jackaboy!" Sadie said, leaning over in real life high fiving me after pushing away the blue screen.

We said unison as our hands met, "Wa-Pish!"

"Anois, ligeann dul a fháil Markiplier!" I said in Irish, which means Now, let's go find Markiplier!

"Ifreann ya! A ligean ar shoot a cruth beag aistriú asal!" Sadie replied, saying,  Hell  ya! Let's shoot his little shape shifting ass!

I nodded, making my character walk around.

Mark began complaining, "hey! That's not fair, we don't understand Irish!"

"Well then learn it or find out what we said after watching the video!" I said, knowing I was going to put the English translation at the bottom.

Mark just growled a bit.

We played the game until there was only ten seconds left on the timer and we still haven't found Mark.

"Where are you, you little fuck?!" I screamed shooting at random stuff.

Eight seconds left he jumped out and he was, of course, a soda can. "Here I am, Jacky! Come and get it!"

I turned my character and saw Mark jumping around, obviously mocking me. I took the bait and shot at Mark. Every single one missed.

"A bit rusty, are ya Sean?" Mark asked, continuing to mock me.

"Top of the mornin!" Sadie said, shooting one bullet and making a perfect hit with two seconds left.

"Woo!!! Nice one, wolfs!" I said, congratulating her on her victory.

We all did our outros to our channels and ended the videos. "Well, it's been fun. But it's getting late here in Ireland."

"Okay, talk to ya both later!" Mark said and we shut down our consoles and equipment.

I walked up to Sadie in the room. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me. She held around my back, looking into my eyes with hers.

I smiled, "So, going to tell your fans soon about Becoming Friends with Youtubers?"

She looked at me, tilting her head a bit in thought, "I don't know... But I know I can tell them there's one that's become more than just a friend..."

"Oh really?" I asked, getting slowly closer to her face. "You have been becoming friends with Youtubers and have gained one that's more than a friend? I wonder who..."

"You want to know?" She asked. I nodded, inching even closer..........