Hey Guys, WolfFact here...

I know it's a bit early for an author's note, but I checked the story one day and my heart jumped from my chest and was warmed all the way through, I now have about 61 views on this story! How in the hell did it do that?!? So I just wanted to thank you, I have also made another story about YouTubers with Markiplier, Darkiplier, Antisepticeye, and JackSepticEye. I thought I'd tell you guys just in case you would want to check it out.
I am so honored and surprised by the fast growing numbers it's ridiculous! I hope you guys are enjoying this story.
I am going to warn you, that I may not be able to update as much as I would like with school going on. I was only able to do so many updates is because i started this book when I was ill and I worked on it over this weekend. So Monday and all the other weekends might prevent me to making daily updates, unless you guys want shorter updates. You tell me if your okay with the possibility of having to update only every two days or you want short, but daily updates.
Also, if you have any ideas for the story, I'm always welcome to ideas and if i post your idea I'll make sure to give you credit for the idea. So, I guess that's all I have to ramble about for now. Thank you for reading and hopefully enjoying the book, have a howling good day, bye!!!!!