Chapter 3: The Contest- Sean's Half

When I watched a few of the videos, most I watched partway to allow some surprise if I decided to select them. But when I came to a video made by someone called WolfFact she added a message to it - 'Hey Jack! I don't think you'll see this video any different from the rest but if you could watch it- even if it doesn't get into the video. I just want to make sure you see what you deserve to know.'
This intrigued me, so I clicked the link. I watched this video all the way through, and it even brought tears to my eyes. It was obvious she had this channel for quite some time even if I hadn't watched it all the way through, her introduction and ending was perfected. This video has to be in the contest, it was too good not to. She was humble and she spoke many truths. She was almost the American and female version of myself. I decided to message her personally.
A few hours later I started my live stream, "Wa-pish! Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name's JackSepticEye and welcome to the first ever JackSepticEye Contest! I have selected five videos made by people who have decided to test their level of bossness next to their king of BOSS! Our first video is made by someone made by LevelBossToJSE." The video lasted two minutes. "Okay. Next video is by someone named JSEfan. "The video lasted 30 seconds. "Now some of these were randomly selected except for one. Which is the one that I will show last. This next video is by Randomnez" that video lasted fifteen minutes. "Alright, so that took a while. I understand if you people didn't want to sit through that all. Next one is by someone who goes by SinMassMurderate. Sweet name by the way SinMassMurderate." The video lasted ten seconds. "Last video is the one I hand selected. This well done video is by someone named WolfFact. Here it is." Her video lasted a perfect three and half minutes. I didn't mind watching it again. I even teared up again at the part about where she talked about the passing of two of her pets. "Alright!" I wiped away the tears, "Sorry, dust in my eyes. Don't judge me! IT WAS DUST!!!" I got into the face of the camera. I started laughing. "Dust. Stupid pieces of shit. Okay! Now, you people watching, besides the people who made the videos, if you were waching, write in the comments who you think should get first, second, or third place. Thank you for all of the people who entered a video into the contest, I did watch at least a minute of the video from almost all of you until I randomly picked. Believe me, there were over a hundred people who entered a video and there's only one Jack. I may be the boss of all bosses, but a hundred! I mean, I got to make videos for you people! Alright, now while we wait for people to vote. Agar.io! Alright. Here's all the settings and the password to get in. " I waited for a bit, "ok! Let's get started!" I pressed start and I saw many names but I recognized one. "Hey, WolfFact's here. She's one of the contestants." then there was another, but I couldn't be sure, "And Mark. Hopefully it's Mark and not an imposter. Ok. Let's start to screw people over." There was someone with Billy on it. "SCREW YOU BILLY!!! Come on, let us all screw Billy!" It worked, everyone started giving me some of their mass until I was big enough to eat Billy. "Yes! SCREW YOU BILLY!!! Ok, let's check back with the comments and see what everyone's sayin'." I clicked off Agar.io and went back to the live stream. There were comments coming in like crazy. I saw one that said 'notice me senpai!!!!' I should expect that sorta stuff after playing that game. "Okay. So..." I scrolled through the comments and saw that most people wanted WolfFact for first, LevelBossToJSE for second, and JSEfan for third. I was glad that WolfFact got first because everyone else seemed like tangible that have an obsession. "Okay, so our third place winner is JSEfan! Nice job, high fives all around, just for JSEfan! Wa-pish! Our second place winner is... LevelBossToJSE! Nice job. You get to be subscribed by, Me! You should get it in a minute. Also, high fives all around, just for you. Wa-pish! Now our first place winner, that gets a ticket for the next Comic con in just two weeks," I showed the viewers the ticket as proof, " also gets subscription by myself, plus an all paid trip to Ireland and a free tour by the one and only! Our winner is... WolfFact! Congratulations, better get packing, you have two weeks! That ends this live stream, now I'm not sure if ill do another contest as extreme as this one, because this was hard and i don't like to leave people out or to hurt their feelings. But anyways, thank you guys so much for watching this video, if you liked it, punch that like button, LIKE A WOLFFACT! And I will see you, in the next video!" I ended the live stream.