Real Author's Note

Hey Guys, WolfFact here! Here's the real author's note I promised, so I might be slowing down to one chapter a day because once i publish a part, they are between. 1,000 and 2,000 words. Something Im proud of, but it takes a while to write that much. So if you want long lasting chapters with less a day or short listing chapters with about 300 to 500 words, tell me which you prefer.
One thing, the video here is of my sister's hamster. It passed away in its sleeping home mysteriously. Wade, the hamster Wade, not LordMinion777 Wade, passed away as well. If you guys want to, you could watch the video of her, it's called Wade: The suicidal Dwarf Hamster. It passed away the same way. Anyways, the point I wanted to get to is if you guys want to, you could use any of my videos in the media section, I don't consider it copyright write.
I am considering a plot twist, so if you approve or don't approve tell me about that also and if the majority want it, then for the next chapter I'll do that. But if no one wants it or the majority doesnt want it, I won't have a plot twist until much later and I'll ask again.
Also, I might have a new character, but I want you guys to decide. So if you want your character in the story comment the characteristics and whether or not they have a youtube channel and if they do, what it's called. Then if I like your character, I'll have it put into the fan fiction. If yours didn't get in, then it's okay. For the forum (I'll put how i want it to look), I also want if you want your character in a new fan fiction I might be writing soon if it doesn't get picked.
So I'll have the forum down below and if you guys have any suggestions or new ideas for the story im all ears. All ideas (except smut ideas), are welcome. I do write fluff though. I do not like to read or write smut so, im not accepting or putting any consideration in that subject.
Thank you for reading Becoming Friends with YouTubers I hope, you guys are enjoying it! Thank you for 19 views in only three days! Enjoy the story, good luck with the character contest! Have a howling good day! Bye!

Character Forum
Name of Character-
Description/Characteristics-
YouTube Channel- Yes/No
(If Yes) Name of Channel-
Unique Talents-
Into New Story if Not Selected- Yes/No/You Decide
Desired Position- (ex. Best friend, family member, stalker, animal/pet, etc.)

Good luck to all of you who decided to enter! The You Decide thing is if you want me to decide if you get in, but that just means there's no guarantee at all that your character will get in because multiple will be selected. If you do make an animal character, you are welcome to make a human character as well. But please if you make a human character already, don't make a second human character, I would like everyone to have a chance! THANK YOU for reading and for participating! Have a howling good day!!!