Chapter 8: Sean's Half- The Comic Con Surprise

I walked up to the center. I decided to stick with the original flat hat I usually wear in my videos. In my super loud, energetic voice, I didn't bother trying to stay moderate of my voice volume, "top of the mornin to ya laddies! How many of ya are septic fans?!" About 100 people stood, that meant the other 100 were here for Sadie. Damn, she has more fans than even Bob's number that stood. "Some of ya laddies know what I'm going to be doing, some of ya probably don't know a word I'm speakin bout. Well, here it is: WolfFact, can you come up here?"
Everyone turned to look at her, she looked into my blue eyes and had a look saying, so. Honored guest? Really, Sean? Everyone smiled at her and her fans stood and began clapping. Everyone else clapped in their seats. She blushed, pulling a neon green strand of hair from her face and walked to the front of the stage. I pulled her up by the hand, unto the stage.
I held out a microphone, it was suppose to be mine, but if I wore it, no one's eardrums would work without hearing aids. She put the microphone set on, looking so professional. She was only a few inches shorter than me.
"Hey Guys! WolfFact here on stage, with..." she slowly pulled her ferret from her jacket and revealed her JackSepticEye shirt I gave her, "FerretFactor Ferris!" She humorously held her ferret like simba from the lion king was held. Her fans stood and howled, she howled with her fans. "So, I had no idea I was coming up here..." she glanced at me, "but, thankfully, a gamer is always prepared to show off!" She pulled three games from her back, "I have... Prop Hunt to play with the guys, A hardrive with the game, WolfQuest, and... The Final Battle: Demo, a game that I made years ago if I ever had the chance to meet these amazing people!" She motioned towards us. Everyone in the room howled, getting into the WolfFactier spirit.
She faced away from the audience, still speaking loud enough for them to hear,and towards us. Her voice was defiantly loud enough without the microphone, but she made it so she could use the microphone, "so, Sean, Mark, Bob? You up for a game of prop hunt?"
She asked for multiple tv's, which were used as computers so everyone could see what was going on. She had everyone's fans to into the room with the paired two. Sadie and I were paired, while Bob and Mark were in another room, which was only divided by a tall curtain.
Sadie and I were on the props while Mark and Bob were the hunters. The game began, Sadie was hidden as a pop can glitched in a wall, but luckily behind the wheely bins. (trash cans- but in the Irish terms, wheely bins.)
I had hidden behind the wheely bins next to her, except not inside the wall. If she was found she was screwed but I had the chance to run, which I will take if times peruse it.
"We are so golden, Sadie! My nips are twisty fresh!" I said
She knew what I was going at, "oh, yeah! Defiantly, my melons are so golden right now!" She hid the sarcasm in her voice well.
I could just see Mark's face, "Bob!" He said in a singing tone, "I think we know where they are!"
I faced the fans, they were trying so hard not to laugh at Mark and Bob's stupidity. They both went past us and we grinned as we watched through the glitched wall. They began smashing the melons, "oh no! They're onto us!" I yelled, the last two melons were left.
"Damnit Sean! I told you we should of been cans!" She grinned, that was a hint that they didn't catch on to.
"Winner, winner chicken dinner!" Bob said smashing the last two melons. "F*ck! They fooled us Mark! We goofed!"
I heard their fans laugh. I even heard one say, "you said it, Bob"
They had wasted so much time, there was two minutes left on the timer.
I felt a bit mean so I gave them a super subtle hint, "don't worry Sadie, I think we can do this." I made sure to really emphasise the word can.
Mark said, "they're f*cking cans!"
"No Mark. You thought they were melons. Look where that got us. I know what they are better than you." Bob paused, "they're soda cans."
"But I said that!" Mark said, they walked out of the kitchen and began picking up cans.
"No, you said, cans. I said soda cans. For all I know you meant trash cans."
Mark just sighed.
After a while there was thirty seconds left, they continue swearing they've checked the whole place top to bottom.
"F*ck, f*ck, f*ck it all!!!" Mark screamed, pushing and messing everything up. There was ten seconds left, I decided to mess with them.
I moved out from the wheely bins, "hey Mark." I slid back. I did it again, this time he saw me, "get over here you son of a bitch!"
"Oh shite!" I said, running and jumping away, hoping they won't find Sadie.
He finally shot me, "Damnit, f*ck you Mark!" I stood, walking over to the curtain and held my middle finger over the top.
I sat back down and Mark did the same thing. I just grinned at our near success. Five second left and Sadie dislodged herself from the wall, "what? I thought you were gltiched?"
She jumped around dodging the shots, "I've learned ways to manipulate the game to make it glitch on command." She explained
The timer counted down to zero, "Damnit, damnit! Sadie, you sneaky bastard!" Mark screamed in frustration.
We played until the team's started to shuffle. Everything was cleaned up and put back into place. Sadie continued, she had thirty minutes if she was going on for one hour. She played WolfQuest for only fifteen before completing the game. She told them tips and tricks if they wanted to download the game. I was actually considering it. I was caught off guard when she did this next part of her show.
"This next game, The Final Battle Demo is a game that requires Mark, Sean, and I to play. This game is something that I made for them to play because they inspired me so much. This game was dedicated to them, so I hope they enjoy it. Also, the parts played by me, I will do, Mark will do the parts of his character and so will Sean with his character. So," she turned back to us as if to ask if we will do it.
I thought for a moment and stood up, our attention turned to Mark. He stood as well, "what the hell."
She smiled, and she started up the game. All three of us sat down, she was in the middle and held the controller. She began talking about the game and read the subtitles. She talked as she did in her videos.
"Mark's turn will be coming soon, in his part in the game I made him do things as though he did them in real life. For example, because he inspired me to continue my channel, I have him helping me to get all the things I need to make a gaming channel..."
She said, handing Mark the controller, "I also have this game made to go for PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and even as a mobile game. It does cost money because it took a lot to make. But for all you guys who might want to play, i have signed copies for a discounted price!"
Almost half of the people started flipping out. The major WolfFact fans howled excitedly. There was even a, "notice me, senpai!!!"
She obviously ignored it, by now used to the fangirl and fanboy comments. After another hour, we completed the game. Mark turned and hugged her. He smiled, "I'm glad I could get you to make a channel, mirrored to the way I do things."
She turned to face me, I held my arms out as if to say, don't forget about me! then she hugged me. I held her shoulders looking at her hypnosting eyes, "I'm glad that i could inspire you to be the best boss you could be." I smiled at her and she smiled back.
She was done with her show, so she turned the microphone off and was walking towards the front row and I grabbed her arm and pointed towards the guys. She grinned again, walking back to Mark, Bob, and Wade. She sat next to Mark because he wasn't a giant compared to her.
"Ya heard her guys, after the show, the final battle early release and the demo. Signed and for a discounted price! I know I'm gettin one!" I said energetically to the crowd, people cheered. Then I continued, playing a few games and ending it.
"Thank ya guys so much for being her and I'll see y'all, in the next indie pop con!"
After a bit everyone, including Sadie, walked up and we all joined hands. She was holding my hand as well as Mark's. I felt my hand warm up to her touch.
We all said a bit of our outros. At the same time I heard, "see ya guys! - Ba Bye! - See you in the next video! - Have a howling good day, bye! - and I'll see you soon!" We all bowed to the audience.
There were people who howled, but most just clapped, some whistled too. Everyone lined up to either get a selfies or a signing.
Sadie went somewhere to give people copies of her game for a discounted price of $6. It's normally $18 bucks a copy, and that's not signed even. Three forths of the people who were in the room came to buy a copy.
After everyone was content, Bob and Wade even bought a copy. She was saying she was going to give it to them, but they both insisted that they buy it. So they did and Mark and I eventually decided to buy a copy too.
I walked up, "Final Battle Demo, please"
"Here you go." She slid it towards me on the table. I reached into my back pocket to get the six bucks. She shook her head, and pushed it towards me again.
I grinned but slid the five dollar bill and the one buck to her, she grinned back. Accepting the cash. I admired her clean, swift signature. Mark and just waited for her, and she asked us, "do you guys think you could voice act for my next game part for The Final Battle Series?"
"Ya, sure! It could be fun." I said without hesitation. Mark nodded.
"Awesome. I'll email the script or something." She paused, "could I see your guy's copies?"
We handed them to her, on the other side she wrote something down. "There" she handed the copies back, she had written down her email, address, and phone number. The day had come to an end and the building was going to close. We stopped at our stations and checked to see if everything was in order. Sadie just needed her ferret. We got into Mark's car and drove to the hotel.
"Good night, guys!" She said, going through the door.
"Good night!" Mark and I said in unison.
I couldn't wait for tomorrow, for it was the last day of indie popcon. I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep so I decided I would look at the city. Thankfully we were upstairs, and on the top most level and had a balcony.
I didn't have a shirt on, only a pair of sporty shorts. I stepped out and heard my name.
"Sean?" It was Sadie, she was out on the balcony too, but on the other side. Shit, I don't have a shirt on!
"Uh, yeah?" I said, trying to turn my back to her.
"Ya couldn't sleep either?" An Irish accent marked her voice.
Surprised, I faced the city, deciding it was too dark for her to be able to see anything anyways, "ya, I couldn't sleep." I began tapping my foot nervously.
Apparently it wasn't dark enough, "do you even have a shirt on?"
Shit. "No... I can put one on if it makes you uncomfortable" I turned to go put a shirt on, but she stopped me.
"No! I mean-- you don't have to." She said, trying to keep her cool.
I smiled, "why, can't keep your eyes off?" I joked, modeling my body mockingly.
She chuckled a little, "well, your body is pretty hot..." She admitted.
I blushed, she was looking over at my balcony. I leaned against the bar. This may be my last chance...