Hey Guys... WolfFact here!

Ok, so this is mainly just an author's note, I will post a video from my channel, picked randomly so you guys can know the difference between my stories and author's notes. Plus I think i'll put my intro or outro as the part name. So this video is about a game on my kindle called survival craft. There's a small series, of you want to see the whole thing.
Anyways, I just started this story a few days ago, and after two days there were ten views! I don't usually care much about numbers on anything, including those on my youtube channel. Except one. Viewers. I bolded ers because views and viewers are different things to me, because I like to know how many people's days were brightened. One person believed in me enough to subscribe to a newbie with no subs views or anything, he even gave me advice to help make the channel better.
I had only three goals for my channel: 1- Have one view a video (at least) 2- Markiplier to see my video dedicated to him and 3- Make people's days brighter.
Unfortunately, I was unable to make great videos and I've had many problems that prevented me from posting such as internet troubles that I'm struggling with now. But I do my best to tell my viewers the situation after I know more about it.
So this guy, Emerald King at the time, is now Emerald Citadel was that one person who saw potential in me and my videos and after I posted the video, my first goal had been accomplished and has continued to be met. The third goal was something that I will continue to strive to get, probably for the rest of my youtubeing career. The second will have a slim chance of happening and I'm fine with that.
But the reason behind my first goal is something that I hope you can see through my pointless ramblings and stupidly done videos with no editing whatsoever, is this: One view on my videos means one person's watching. Because one person is watching, that means their day could of been made brighter. Feel free to quote, meme, or whatever you like with this rambling about my channel. I'll have a real author's note soon. I just felt the need to have that burdon over my shoulder.
One last thing, in the chapters I post, the intro and outro are thing I will say. With the exception of my older videos when I used to be WolfTube.
I changed it because I wanted to have a more unique name and before I changed it, I knew Wolf had to stay in the name, so searched multiple names into the search bar until I got this name. No one came up and I claimed it as my own, as well as making my mascot a gerbil.
That's enough rambling with WolFact! Thank You for reading this story, I am really enjoying writing it! So, anyways, have a howling good day! (Until the next chapter) WolfFact out!